Azealia Banks digs up dead cat and cooks it

13 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

People are evil for a reason :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: Maybe cause of bad energy of killed and eaten animals? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

We’re not the only animals who eat other animals, you know... We’re evil because of ego and greed. Human beings get high off of power and it changes the core of who they are. You have to be strong emotionally in order to avoid getting lost in the power and control. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

if i put you in a jungle with a tiger you don't survive for more than 5 minutes :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

real animals aren't puppets from a disney tale :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Literaly what the **** do you mean? Animals clearly aren't intelligent enough to see the difference between good and evil so yes, it would eat a human lol. So we should kill it because it's dangerous for us? God, you are so stupid :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

We’re not the only animals who eat other animals, you know...

There's huge difference between us and animals and you would know that if u read my posts here. Animals can't tell what's good, what's evil, they want to survive. Humans are intelligent enough to tell the difference between it and we don't ******* need meat to survive. thank u 

1 minute ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Literaly what the **** do you mean? Animals clearly aren't intelligent enough to see the difference between good and evil so yes, it would eat a human lol. So we should kill it because it's dangerous for us? God, you are so stupid :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

animals are very smart and plus they are able to see the difference between good and bad person. A dog is able to recognize its owner :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

A tiger can kill an human because need food, this how animals like us survive, it's nature

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 1/12/2021 at 6:06 PM, BabkaAutorka said:

Nothing to be proud of, sweetheart :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: How can people love eating death and pain of killed animals and having it in their bodies 24/7. Like literally everything have energy, we are made of energy and meat has the worst energy ever, energy of PAIN and DEATH. And this is what you put in your mouth, cute innocent animals' DEAD bodies. Freaking disgusting :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Thank u to *****es that reacted "haha" for giving me good reputation points :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: You guys rock

25 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

You're literally so fuc.king rude 

Lol that person is obviously trolling you. What they're saying in complete nonsense. If they believed in what they were saying they clearly need professional help just like the person who this thread is about. 

1 minute ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I'm not the one trolling and typing comments without any sense. And you say I ''force'' you to something, God, girl... I guess you are doing this only because I said once that Bey is overrated? Wow  

i'm trolling because i don't want kiss your vegas ***? go back to suck a carrot :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

7 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm trolling because i don't want kiss your vegas ***? go back to suck a carrot :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

So who's the mean one? ''@Jordan Miller can you please educate him?'' 

I'm done with u and your weird mind :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You clearly hate vegetarians & vegans and want me to be banned because I'm one of 'em :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: You should find different way to feel confident instead of hating innocent people 

Just now, BabkaAutorka said:

So who's the mean one? ''@Jordan Miller can you please educate him?'' 

I'm done with u and your weird mind :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You clearly hate vegetarians & vegans and want me to be banned because I'm one of 'em :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: You should find different way to feel confident instead of hating innocent people 

i don't have any problems with vegetables, you are the only one upset with other eating behaviour. 

There plenty of your messages where you attack people who eat meat 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block