Tiffany "I Love New York" Pollard transphobic in new video | Update: New York apologizes

Slayer

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Also, @SumoCyco2017, I don't want to go full-blown SJW on you, but saying that you want a real man is quite dehumanizing, IMO. Perhaps use 'biological' or 'cis male' instead.

Its not dehumanizing and sorry NOT sorry but i wont change how i call a actual dude to conform to the made up words of a generation that still lives with mommy. U can CISSY ur way out tho

• Love 2
5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

You can all google it, it's a well-discussed topic.

I don't think that having or having had a "straight agenda" means that now there should be a gay agenda. People shouldn't be a battleground for ideologies. I know that ideology is everywhere, and that's OK because what we create talks about us, but shoving it down people's throats is something else. I mean, I'd rather CHOOSE to consume or be gay than be offered it all the time. It's exhausting. The same for "straightness" or whatever.

"The *******ual agenda (sometimes gay agenda) is a homophobic conspiracy theory originally created by the Religious Right in the United States, which alleges that *******uals are trying to infiltrate and corrupt all of our precious bodily fluids every facet of traditional American culture, most notably: family values. The primary purpose of this claim is to give the LGBT rights movement a shady, vicious and fictional purpose (usually rooted in anti-Christianity, anti-Islam[note 1] and/or pro-communist conspiracies) and thus keep it dehumanized, because the faceless agenda is much easier to convince people to rally against than the individuals seeking basic civil rights themselves."-Rational wiki. 

There. I googled it.

"the gay agenda" as a term is a homophobic dog whistle. Anyone using it unironically is most definitely a bigot and trash.
So you're trash. Thanks for clarifying.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

48 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Its not dehumanizing and sorry NOT sorry but i wont change how i call a actual dude to conform to the made up words of a generation that still lives with mommy. U can CISSY ur way out tho

All words are made up, you absolute moron.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

She doesnt want a man with a *******...thats not transphobic thats shes not a lesbian. Lmao i suppose by this boards standards im transphobic because i wouldnt date or have *** with a dude that had a ******* or a chick that had a **** because im GAY and want a real man. A man that was born a man that hasnt had surgery to look like one. Etc etc. Its not transphobic, u all need to get laid  and stop attacking ppl ull never meet in real life.

What are you even talking about? New York doesn't have to want anyone, she's not the one who the show is starring. She's there as a guest to help out Chance, who was on her dating show years ago. Regardless, I promise you that no one is going to force you to date anyone you don't want to. There's no need to immediately resort to personal attacks because you don't agree with someone else's opinion. Grow up and remove all that hate from your heart. I promise you that it will do you a world of good.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

You can all google it, it's a well-discussed topic.

I don't think that having or having had a "straight agenda" means that now there should be a gay agenda. People shouldn't be a battleground for ideologies. I know that ideology is everywhere, and that's OK because what we create talks about us, but shoving it down people's throats is something else. I mean, I'd rather CHOOSE to consume or be gay than be offered it all the time. It's exhausting. The same for "straightness" or whatever.

I was asking you for your views, not what google has to say...

On 12/30/2020 at 9:11 PM, GMFlop said:

I'm not attracted to trans people. Am I transphobic then? Answer my question! 

Being a trans woman and speaking from experience. It’s like saying hypothetically if I’m not attracted to a certain race does that make me a Racist? No.... everybody clearly has their own attractions. It doesn’t make u transphobic if u aren’t attracted to trans women... U have your own preference. Now if u belittle someone or try to make them less of a human being... that’s another story.

For thousands of years ho mo se xuels (lgbtq) have been hunted, tortured, and burned alive... hence the name that means Sticks, Kindling  (f@$&0t). In a few speckled spots on this planet we are finally a little bit safer and able to obtain basic human rights. We don't have the luxury to fantasize about agendas when we are being exterminated. We are just trying to keep each other alive. gay dying GIF

• Love 2
11 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Why are you talking about dating preferences when what she said has nothing to do with that. No reasonable person thinks that you're transphobic for not wanting to date a trans person. There's very valid reasons for it, such as fertility and genitals, but that's not what we're talking about here.

Exactly. This topic literally had NOTHING to do with any of what he talked about, but he couldn't help the opportunity to espouse his bigoted garbage. Literally nobody asked for detailed explanations about his dating and *** preferences. He's just desperate to discriminate and diminish the trans community. Disgusting.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

OK... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Are you happy calling me that?

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it.
I'm a gay man and I don't take kindly to people using homophobic ,right-wing talking points/dog whistle terms like "gay agenda" unironically. 

The cringe here is you saying dumb **** like that on a Britney forum of all places which has a large gay community on it. 

But thanks for letting us all know something about yourself, I guess.:roxxy:

15 minutes ago, Korb said:

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it.
I'm a gay man and I don't take kindly to people using homophobic ,right-wing talking points/dog whistle terms like "gay agenda" unironically. 

The cringe here is you saying dumb **** like that on a Britney forum of all places which has a large gay community on it. 

But thanks for letting us all know something about yourself, I guess.:roxxy:

So you googled a term, read a "right-wing" definition, and splattered all over me. Besides, I already explained myself in my post, maybe you missed that? Anyway, you already made your choice, there's nothing I can (and will) do about that.

28 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

So you googled a term, read a "right-wing" definition, and splattered all over me. Besides, I already explained myself in my post, maybe you missed that? Anyway, you already made your choice, there's nothing I can (and will) do about that.

You really didn't explain yourself...

You clearly don't want to get into it because you know you'll face some major backlash.

The fact you felt the need to even mention "gay agenda" in this thread is telling though.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block