Tiffany "I Love New York" Pollard transphobic in new video | Update: New York apologizes

Slayer

36 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

You really didn't explain yourself...

You clearly don't want to get into it because you know you'll face some major backlash.

The fact you felt the need to even mention "gay agenda" in this thread is telling though.

What is there to explain other than the gay agenda as the capitalization and tireless promotion of a supposed gay lifestyle? My point is: we can be gay and NOT act and think a certain way; otherwise, it's just like the centuries of toxic mind-controlling "straightness" but just on the other side of the spectrum.

Think whatever the f.uck you want about me, I don't even need to justify myself, and my point is pretty clear and valid anyways. I'm not even mad. Happy 2021, b itches.

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

So you googled a term, read a "right-wing" definition, and splattered all over me. Besides, I already explained myself in my post, maybe you missed that? Anyway, you already made your choice, there's nothing I can (and will) do about that.

Are you dumb? YOU literally told me to GOOGLE it so I did. I already know perfectly well what the "gay agenda" is or better yet, what bigots who use that term mean when they use it. I was humoring you because I thought it was funny that you couldn't explain yourself and resorted to telling people to google dumb stuff. and then the nerve to actually ignore what you asked for and instead you tried diverting the conversation. :roxxy:

I got your number, sir.
Talkin' bout' "gay agenda" on Britney forum. You must have lost your damn mind.:roxxy:

• Like 1
On 12/31/2020 at 1:31 AM, Slayer said:

Update: New York apologized. She says the woman in the clip isn't transgendered. NY also says people constantly mistake her for a man.

Exhale, thoughts?

Earlier:

ny-tr.jpg.607b933a380e15777d7b02af059b2c0f.jpgNew York acted abhorrent to a trans woman in this new clip (it aired recently).

I'm not sure what show this is or what she's up to in her career, but I am saddened. I love New York cause she's hilarious but this behavior is intolerable. 

Thoughts, Exhale?

This is the kind of “famous” people that should be cancelled: Disgusting, ridiculous and with nothing positive or clever to say. They stay in the place of the talented ones and not just for 15 minutes. Their time takes too long nowadays...

I can’t with this clown in particular, she acts like she was glamorous and stylish. Who does she think she is???

Stop paying attention to this clowns!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block