Tiffany "I Love New York" Pollard transphobic in new video | Update: New York apologizes

Slayer

Update: New York apologized. She says the woman in the clip isn't transgendered. NY also says people constantly mistake her for a man.

Exhale, thoughts?

Earlier:

ny-tr.jpg.607b933a380e15777d7b02af059b2c0f.jpgNew York acted abhorrent to a trans woman in this new clip (it aired recently).

I'm not sure what show this is or what she's up to in her career, but I am saddened. I love New York cause she's hilarious but this behavior is intolerable. 

Thoughts, Exhale?

• Like 2

I don't know what show this is from but to me this feels a lil.. scripted.. as most shows are these days. For all we know this could've been edited out of context. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's sometimes what does happen. Regardless, the gays are the only reason she has a career and we can take it away just as easy. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Like 5

Scripted or not, she should not have allowed herself to be on tape saying things like that as someone who is so revered by the LGBTQ+ community.

But this show has been SUPER transphobic even beyond this moment. They had an actual trans woman on the show that they LITERALLY nicknamed "Mangina". They constantly misgendered her and treated her like some sort of diseased freak of nature. She was kept around for weeks to endure that because she knew tea about the other contestants. But she was treated so poorly for her entire time on the show. She tried to give Chance an innocent hug for keeping her around, and both he and his brother treated her like she was asking to eat their first born child alive.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Question to you all: Sorry, but is it transphobic to tell a transman that i am just not into him, because he is trans? 

I mean that would happen, in my case BUT she's a little bit over the top about it, i agree.

There's a lot of nuance to the situation. Only deciding you're not attracted to them because they are trans could definitely be seen as transphobic. But, if it were a trans man that was fully transitioned and had a functioning peen, would you be against that? If you're just not attracted to vag, I would personally find that to be somewhat okay because I'm not either. But also, it's a bit odd to paint a broad stroke over a whole group of people. I personally feel like people should be more worried about being compatible with a person on a personal level and knowing them, *** lives can be figured out. But that's just me~

This is sad to watch

I'm kinda shocked  

Didn't except this from Tiffany since she has a lot of LGBTQ fans that have been following her since like forever

this is untolerable , scripted or not, it's not something that should be aired / exposed in 2020 especially in a time where there's so much tensions all around the world with race and gender issues , cause it could influence some people in a bad way, this is toxic

• Like 1

The gay agenda is real and it exhausts me but there is NO WAY that this is real.....? Like, someone actually decided to air this in 2020? It is absolutely indecent. And isn't NY like a gay icon? I truly don't get this, this goes beyond transphobia, she's just being 100% disrespectful and a bully. Who's that girl? Didn't she complain after this? I would have made a scene.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Obscene said:

There's a lot of nuance to the situation. Only deciding you're not attracted to them because they are trans could definitely be seen as transphobic. But, if it were a trans man that was fully transitioned and had a functioning peen, would you be against that? If you're just not attracted to vag, I would personally find that to be somewhat okay because I'm not either. But also, it's a bit odd to paint a broad stroke over a whole group of people. I personally feel like people should be more worried about being compatible with a person on a personal level and knowing them, *** lives can be figured out. But that's just me~

I mean,  no, i wouldn't be against that. I see no problem with it, as long as he is honest about it. 

And i agree personality and compability is much more important in the long run. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block