Tiffany "I Love New York" Pollard transphobic in new video | Update: New York apologizes

Slayer

10 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

The gay agenda is real and it exhausts me but there is NO WAY that this is real.....? Like, someone actually decided to air this in 2020? It is absolutely indecent. And isn't NY like a gay icon? I truly don't get this, this goes beyond transphobia, she's just being 100% disrespectful and a bully. Who's that girl? Didn't she complain after this? I would have made a scene.

I agree with everything you said but the first 9 words. Whats the gay agenda lol?  Correct me if im wrong, but i believe weve been living in a world with a straight agenda... everything has been straight growing up. Weve recently started to getting more lgbtq representation in mainstream here and there

6 hours ago, Korb said:

She literally just denigrated and belittled that trans woman on some wack TV show and for what?...

Tiffany Pollard could very easily be mistaken for a man herself so let's not go there sweetie. Another member said it right, she's BEEN trash since day 1.

The thing is that that woman is not even trans! They’re so hellbent on return to have her admit to being trans when she’s not. She’s a cis woman who was constantly told on this show that she’s hiding a **** in her pants and trying to trick the people in the house.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Obscene said:

The thing is that that woman is not even trans! They’re so hellbent on return to have her admit to being trans when she’s not. She’s a cis woman who was constantly told on this show that she’s hiding a **** in her pants and trying to trick the people in the house.

Omg...I honestly had no idea. That makes this entire clip even more confusing. Tiffany is still out of line with the way she spoke to her. Being accused of hiding a ***** ,whether you're a trans woman or not, is just not right.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

What is this so called "Gay Agenda" you speak of?

5 hours ago, Arickwitana said:

I agree with everything you said but the first 9 words. Whats the gay agenda lol?  Correct me if im wrong, but i believe weve been living in a world with a straight agenda... everything has been straight growing up. Weve recently started to getting more lgbtq representation in mainstream here and there

9 hours ago, Korb said:

The gay agenda? You mind explaining?:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

You can all google it, it's a well-discussed topic.

I don't think that having or having had a "straight agenda" means that now there should be a gay agenda. People shouldn't be a battleground for ideologies. I know that ideology is everywhere, and that's OK because what we create talks about us, but shoving it down people's throats is something else. I mean, I'd rather CHOOSE to consume or be gay than be offered it all the time. It's exhausting. The same for "straightness" or whatever.

She doesnt want a man with a *******...thats not transphobic thats shes not a lesbian. Lmao i suppose by this boards standards im transphobic because i wouldnt date or have *** with a dude that had a ******* or a chick that had a **** because im GAY and want a real man. A man that was born a man that hasnt had surgery to look like one. Etc etc. Its not transphobic, u all need to get laid  and stop attacking ppl ull never meet in real life.

1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

She doesnt want a man with a *******...thats not transphobic thats shes not a lesbian. Lmao i suppose by this boards standards im transphobic because i wouldnt date or have *** with a dude that had a ******* or a chick that had a **** because im GAY and want a real man. A man that was born a man that hasnt had surgery to look like one. Etc etc. Its not transphobic, u all need to get laid  and stop attacking ppl ull never meet in real life.

Why are you talking about dating preferences when what she said has nothing to do with that. No reasonable person thinks that you're transphobic for not wanting to date a trans person. There's very valid reasons for it, such as fertility and genitals, but that's not what we're talking about here.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

You can all google it, it's a well-discussed topic.

I don't think that having or having had a "straight agenda" means that now there should be a gay agenda. People shouldn't be a battleground for ideologies. I know that ideology is everywhere, and that's OK because what we create talks about us, but shoving it down people's throats is something else. I mean, I'd rather CHOOSE to consume or be gay than be offered it all the time. It's exhausting. The same for "straightness" or whatever.

But in which way is someone shoving it down anyones throat? Did you mean the media? I mean there are not more gays in 2021? 

I do think it's important to have some visability, because everyone needs a rolemodel and i do think it should be the school who teaches everybody diversity, but we are not there yet. 

And let me tell you, coming out is a strange process, you feel unloved, unwanted, isolated and lonely sometimes and we are living in a straight world, which makes totally sense, don't get me wrong, but keep in mind that straight people do a "coming out" as a straight all the time: I'm going home to my wife, my kids, my marriage. It's not like it's a private thing at all in our society for anyone. 

And we are living in a world where bi***ual people often have to hide their true identity. For a girl, **** as hell, for a boy? Not so much fun to explain yourself over and over again. 

I hope it's okay to give you a little bit to read. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block