Tiffany "I Love New York" Pollard transphobic in new video | Update: New York apologizes

Slayer

43 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

The gay agenda is real and it exhausts me but there is NO WAY that this is real.....? Like, someone actually decided to air this in 2020? It is absolutely indecent. And isn't NY like a gay icon? I truly don't get this, this goes beyond transphobia, she's just being 100% disrespectful and a bully. Who's that girl? Didn't she complain after this? I would have made a scene.

What is this so called "Gay Agenda" you speak of?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm very confused, what's that show about? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

It's just another dating show in the same vein as all the VH1 reality dating competition shows like the one that Chance came from. It's basically a low-budget reboot of "Real Chance at Love" from VH1 but without Real since he passed away.

7 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

The gay agenda is real and it exhausts me but there is NO WAY that this is real.....? Like, someone actually decided to air this in 2020? It is absolutely indecent. And isn't NY like a gay icon? I truly don't get this, this goes beyond transphobia, she's just being 100% disrespectful and a bully. Who's that girl? Didn't she complain after this? I would have made a scene.

The gay agenda? You mind explaining?:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1

It’s New York what do you guys expect? Isn't her whole personality/reality tv persona basically about being the biggest bish she can be?  I’m not surprised considering she’s made fun of people for being gay, fat, ugly, old and stan twitter supported her the whole way but now they're disappointed at her transphobia? Please. She used to tell every girl in that Flavors Of Love show that they looked manly 

• Like 4

I do not tolerate transphobia or any type of discrimination BUT its Tiffany Pollard. What do you guys expect? :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

She has no boundaries and is pretty vile on TV :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

I don’t know the whole story but some of you that have watched the show said the lady is not trans and was born a woman. So is Tiffany reacting this way because she feels threatened? Why is describing peen like shes a lesbian? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block