What are your goals for 2021?

Slayer

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I aint making a single plan or goal untill I see we got rid of Corona, otherwise youre setting yourself up for a major disappointment :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Yeah sorta the thing is , it's not going anywhere anytime soon and the WHO warns things will only get worse so I guess there is no reason to hold yourself back.....

I want to push myself to be more active in all aspects. I want to be healthier. I want to manage my time better. I'm about to start taking some art lessons, so hopefully that will help me find the actual path I want to take, because I am sick and tired of doing what I've done for the past years, and if that continues, I might collapse and not even get to the end of the year. Basically, work towards my own wellbeing. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Keep on working on my paintings and hopefully the commissioned works won't stop coming all year long :D

After working on my Drag Race portraits, I was thinking of doing a music portraits collection too, but my Wild Animals are being the most solicited ones..

BLAIR-ST-CLAIR-t-AUPE-Web.jpg   Alyssa-Edwards-Yellow-web.jpg   RUPAUL-Instagram.jpg  MISS-FAME-WEB.jpg

WILD-ANIMALS-LION-TURQUOISE-WEB.jpg  STRIPED-LOVE-Web.jpg  WALTER-FINISHED-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-2020-12-31-at-00-23-37.png   Screenshot-2020-12-31-at-00-23-49.png.  Screenshot-2020-12-31-at-00-23-24.png.  RED-ZEBRA-WEB.jpg

What do you think of them? :D

Oh my god these are amazing!

Youre insanely talented :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: I’d love something like this if you send to the UK!

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Keep on working on my paintings and hopefully the commissioned works won't stop coming all year long :D

After working on my Drag Race portraits, I was thinking of doing a music portraits collection too, but my Wild Animals are being the most solicited ones..

BLAIR-ST-CLAIR-t-AUPE-Web.jpg   Alyssa-Edwards-Yellow-web.jpg   RUPAUL-Instagram.jpg  MISS-FAME-WEB.jpg

WILD-ANIMALS-LION-TURQUOISE-WEB.jpg  STRIPED-LOVE-Web.jpg  WALTER-FINISHED-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-2020-12-31-at-00-23-37.png   Screenshot-2020-12-31-at-00-23-49.png.  Screenshot-2020-12-31-at-00-23-24.png.  RED-ZEBRA-WEB.jpg

What do you think of them? :D

These are stunning! I love the way you do portraits with just the eyes and the mouth. And the animals are beautiful! I love the zebras with the red stripes. 

• Love 1

I have a LOT of goals for 2021 and beyond but the most important is to follow God's will and nail my fleshly desires and inner thoughts from my treacherous heart to the stake. I'm gonna go listen to "Die Another Day" by Madonna from her best album to give me motivation as well! Nothing fails with God! 💪🙏

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block