What are your goals for 2021?

Slayer

The year is drawing to a close and what a crazy year it has been!

What are your hopes and goals for 2021? :)

Are there certain things you'd like to achieve/goals you have?

I'm hoping we can get some sort of normality back by Summer next year :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: 

My personal goals:

• Get fitter/healthier
  • Progress in my career
  • Be happier
  • Move to another city

2021-neon-sign-bright-signboard_73458-715.jpg.8205ba0cefe316d7d0a3fa5d1837c941.jpg

• Love 5

Forget about 2020 :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

jk, yeah, I'd love to adopt a healthier lifestyle :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: work out, sleep better, I had started this year pretty good, but 5 months down the road I gave up with everything. 

I really don't know what I want about my work, I mean, if you ask me I wish I didn't have to work at all :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: but as long as I don't have to go back to an office, I'm fine, for now.

I'm also looking forward to Pokémon's 25th anniversary, so hopefully they announce Diamond and Pearl remakes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

I also wish restrictions at the border get lifted so I can finally get my BJ vinyl from the PO Box :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I plan on buying a house with my boyfriend. Maybeeeee getting another job... if my current job doesn’t pick up. Besides that, maybe join a gym membership once I’m vaccinated and get back into shape. I’ve gained a lot more weight this year than any other year, meh. But that’s it... I don’t want to set my expectations too high after the 2020 fiasco. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 4

I don't really have goals for new year cause I don't want to be disappointed as always that I didn't make it but I just want to 100% feel like myself in every possible way, that's it but it really is a hard and tricky work, I'm proud of what I already did in this but also I just want way freaking more. I'll for sure work hard on this like in past years but u know I just finally want to attain self-realization so this is my goal. It can be really painful in that mental way but this process of healing isn't about feeling good. I work on this everyday and I'll keep going. Believing is all I need  

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block