What are your goals for 2021?

Slayer

• Super Mods

The year is drawing to a close and what a crazy year it has been!

What are your hopes and goals for 2021? :)

Are there certain things you'd like to achieve/goals you have?

I'm hoping we can get some sort of normality back by Summer next year :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: 

My personal goals:

• Get fitter/healthier
  • Progress in my career
  • Be happier
  • Move to another city

2021-neon-sign-bright-signboard_73458-715.jpg.8205ba0cefe316d7d0a3fa5d1837c941.jpg

• Love 5

• Super Mods

Forget about 2020 :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

jk, yeah, I'd love to adopt a healthier lifestyle :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: work out, sleep better, I had started this year pretty good, but 5 months down the road I gave up with everything. 

I really don't know what I want about my work, I mean, if you ask me I wish I didn't have to work at all :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: but as long as I don't have to go back to an office, I'm fine, for now.

I'm also looking forward to Pokémon's 25th anniversary, so hopefully they announce Diamond and Pearl remakes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

I also wish restrictions at the border get lifted so I can finally get my BJ vinyl from the PO Box :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 25 here

I plan on buying a house with my boyfriend. Maybeeeee getting another job... if my current job doesn’t pick up. Besides that, maybe join a gym membership once I’m vaccinated and get back into shape. I’ve gained a lot more weight this year than any other year, meh. But that’s it... I don’t want to set my expectations too high after the 2020 fiasco. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 4

I don't really have goals for new year cause I don't want to be disappointed as always that I didn't make it but I just want to 100% feel like myself in every possible way, that's it but it really is a hard and tricky work, I'm proud of what I already did in this but also I just want way freaking more. I'll for sure work hard on this like in past years but u know I just finally want to attain self-realization so this is my goal. It can be really painful in that mental way but this process of healing isn't about feeling good. I work on this everyday and I'll keep going. Believing is all I need  

• Love 4