Dua Lipa drops 'Future Nostalgia' Moonlight Edition & "We're Good" music video

Invitation

2 hours ago, setib47631 said:

Apparently Normani's team asked to remove the featuring because they are preparing a comeback / album for Normani and didn't wanted If It Ain't Me to launch her era as a featuring...

Hope they'll release the feat as a single / video.

#JusticeForNormani

I love they are preparing a comeback when she’s barely even arrived yet.  

some of the songs on this moonlight edition  are cool but they don’t feel like they belong in the immaculate Future Nostalgia era.  Also “we’re good” sounds like a rip off of Positions.  

6 hours ago, allthat88 said:

I love they are preparing a comeback when she’s barely even arrived yet.  

some of the songs on this moonlight edition  are cool but they don’t feel like they belong in the immaculate Future Nostalgia era.  Also “we’re good” sounds like a rip off of Positions.  

I feel the same with matches and swimming in the stars :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: I would have been happier with just mood ring and exaholic (final) instead 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block