Dua Lipa drops 'Future Nostalgia' Moonlight Edition & "We're Good" music video

Invitation

Bored of lazy artist just re-releasing albums , how many editions of this album is there now ? Don’t get me wrong the original was epic, never stopped playing it but the constant re-release is boring now :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Same goes to Glory too, not being biased. 

Just get back to the studio and record it want to release more 

2 hours ago, DownAndUp said:

Bored of lazy artist just re-releasing albums , how many editions of this album is there now ? Don’t get me wrong the original was epic, never stopped playing it but the constant re-release is boring now :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Same goes to Glory too, not being biased. 

Just get back to the studio and record it want to release more 

I disagree because she wasn’t able to tour the album and I would rather when she’s ready and able to tour that she’s able to perform the album in full and not have to have it be awkward mixing eras. Taylor is screwed since she can’t continue with the Lover Fest without it feeling disingenuous. Unless she plans on having a Folklore world tour followed by an Evermore tour. I could see mixing the latter ones, but you can’t mix them with an album that doesn’t follow the same theme. If the material being released was **** then yeah I would find an issue with it, but she’s been working hard and definitely deserves to release more songs that fit her theme. After all her stans are the ones benefiting from this. I’m 100% supportive of the rereleases and rather than buy the rerelease with Levitating remix I was waiting for this edition 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I disagree because she wasn’t able to tour the album and I would rather when she’s ready and able to tour that she’s able to perform the album in full and not have to have it be awkward mixing eras. Taylor is screwed since she can’t continue with the Lover Fest without it feeling disingenuous. Unless she plans on having a Folklore world tour followed by an Evermore tour. I could see mixing the latter ones, but you can’t mix them with an album that doesn’t follow the same theme. If the material being released was **** then yeah I would find an issue with it, but she’s been working hard and definitely deserves to release more songs that fit her theme. After all her stans are the ones benefiting from this. I’m 100% supportive of the rereleases and rather than buy the rerelease with Levitating remix I was waiting for this edition 

Yeah I do agree with that, but like you said no point of the rerelease with just the Levitating remix. Mixing eras for tours does also work though, Ariana did it , Britneys done it ish. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

Yeah I do agree with that, but like you said no point of the rerelease with just the Levitating remix. Mixing eras for tours does also work though, Ariana did it , Britneys done it ish. 

No disrespect to Ariana, but her last eras could all be from the same album so I could see how it works to her benefit. Unless Dua was going to release FN 2.0 under a different title, then I’d say this is probably her smartest move. I would want her next album to be something different so she doesn’t get stuck living in the past. I’m more curious with how Taylor is going to treat her next tour if she still plans on following through with Lover Fest. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block