11 years ago, 3 (Director's Cut) leaked online

PokemonSpears

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I feel like 3 is underrated. 

Same. I love the video. Though, I wish to see the trio sequence in full. Also, I don’t think any of its performances have been strong. POM’s version was an improvement from FFT, but not quite there. I know she could do it better. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

17 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

This song got me thru high school :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Also, still don’t understand why they censored “sin” in the music video... :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Conservatives I guess? I mean in the Pledge of Allegiance there is the phrasing "under God" and on US money it states "In God we trust". Even though there is separation of state and church, underlining church is still very prevalent. If there wasn't, the conservative Republicans wouldn't continue to fight so hard for a woman to own her body and make her own decisions concerning it. Idk who owns certain radio stations but maybe the big wigs are conservatives and singing about how living in sin is the new thing was more offensive than My Neck My Back??? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

eb4474c4c8b70831a4be2572842460da.gif

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Conservatives I guess? I mean in the Pledge of Allegiance there is the phrasing "under God" and on US money it states "In God we trust". Even though there is separation of state and church, underlining church is still very prevalent. If there wasn't, the conservative Republicans wouldn't continue to fight so hard for a woman to own her body and make her own decisions concerning it. Idk who owns certain radio stations but maybe the big wigs are conservatives and singing about how living in sin is the new thing was more offensive than My Neck My Back??? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

eb4474c4c8b70831a4be2572842460da.gif

Came to spill some tea I see :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I know what you mean. I guess it’s just strange since sin isn’t a swear word or a word one would normally think would be censored hahaha but I guess the radio execs were scared of the power of Britney and 3. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Archived