11 years ago, 3 (Director's Cut) leaked online

PokemonSpears

8 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

3 was such a nice transition between Circus and Femme Fatale. 
I was LIVING for it, love the minimalist video vibe & seeing her beauty shine through. The black and white was a nice color scheme. I even liked the messy hair in the video, very genuine Britney vibe. 

I feel like 3 is underrated. One of my fav songs.

soooooo underrated- one of my favs. 

I always felt if one of the pop stars did it now it would be a bop - but not sure how why this one wasn't held up too - the music was so fresh for that time and lyrics so controversial. Literally about a threesome.. lol 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Came to spill some tea I see :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I know what you mean. I guess it’s just strange since sin isn’t a swear word or a word one would normally think would be censored hahaha but I guess the radio execs were scared of the power of Britney and 3. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Same with till the world ends they censored it. The word "sheet". even on the album ..

Yet in 2013 she realises work ***** 

I think that's back when jamie was hitting the bottle again..poor guy ..he should be in a cship..especially at his age..for his own good 

Everything about 3 is underrated. The official music video was actually incredible in its simplicity and its focus solely on Britney. The Director's Cut was just the cherry on the top.

It's heartbreaking that the dead FF era came soon afterwards, but this is like the last remnants of a Britney who had regained confidence, got her life back together, and felt like she had proven herself enough to earn freedom that seemed to be on the horizon, which was reflected in her energy and #primeney dance moves. One of my all-time faves :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Archived