Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys' song "Matches" hits 3 million views on Youtube

Although I think SITS is better, I still want Britney to get another hit and Matches has gotten to 1 million views really fast compared to SITS.  It def should get a radio release if streaming keeps up. We have additional support this time from BSB fans to make this a hit. BSB did get a top 20 pop hit a few years ago, so radio didnt completely give them the cold shoulder

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The song could've had a good run on adult contemporary radio based on it being Britney and the Backstreet Boys alone. However, it sounds like a 2015 dance track whose target audience is Gen Z tweens. There's a disconnect, and it doesn't fit the current pop music landscape, so it doesn't stand a chance. ezgif-6-41f02351ebe5.gif.fc9ea02edc3ec56533263962a0d17d28.gif

You spilled the tea ngl

7S8CKQx.gif

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Although I think SITS is better, I still want Britney to get another hit and Matches has gotten to 1 million views really fast compared to SITS.  It def should get a radio release if streaming keeps up. We have additional support this time from BSB fans to make this a hit. BSB did get a top 20 pop hit a few years ago, so radio didnt completely give them the cold shoulder

I saw that RCA will send it to the italian radios, hope they send it also in USA and UK