Someone had to spill about Music pre britney

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And I will have to admit as a straight male, Thriller is one of my most favorite albums of all time, I don’t believe it is the best pop record of all time, because that rightfully goes to Madonna- Ray Of Light, which was a cultural reset and equally as impactful as Thrillee. 

Just because Ray of Light is "deep" doesn't make it better? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Why can't they just be equal and Thriller can be the best male pop album and Ray of Light can be the best female pop album. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Just because Ray of Light is "deep" doesn't make it better? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Oh hunny no I'm not that type of person :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: Musically-wise if we talk, Ray of light still outdoes Thriller because Madonna uses electronica, trance and house music, a very unique and interesting genre to use for a personal and deep album, and morphed it into amazing and timeless sounds that are still influential to this day. However, I'm talking overall, which is ROL is the greatest pop album of all time :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

lol no

david bowie and freddy mercury were far more progressive and did way moooore for music than any of those females, david was already pushing bounderies about gender and ***uality in the early 70s, every female popstar tried to emulate that , even madonna said that david bowie was an inspiration for her pop persona

david bowie basically invented the concept of pop music alter egos with the ziggy stardust era. 

celine dion is overrated and annoying as hell 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes***

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Name any song on thriller as experimental as this song :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Just because a song is experimental, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s better :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

If that’s the case, then Charli XCX’s 2099 is better than every album Madonna and MJ have released. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Archived