What "Glory" could've been (?)

phinyls

So, I bet lots of you seen the little leak of the original ORIGINAL concept for the Glory artwork (with Brit chained to a house). :)  Her team obviously edited that out when they said that the "new" cover was the original.

But I wanted to picture how it would actually look all together. Pardon for the quality, that's the best I could get  :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

bbgloryog.jpg 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

As in not being able to leave her own house without supervision so she's quite literally chained to her own house. Quite smart actually

Yeah there were dozens of symbolisms regarding that. Specially in the original music video for Make Me where she was locked in a cage on her own backyard and at the end of the video demolishing the house too... no wonder why it was all taken down

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Huh? Chained to a house?  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

A LQ cropped version of the chains picture leaked (the one used for the new cover) and it revealed Britney is chained to a house. Apparently the cover we have is heavily photoshopped and Britney was just placed in a desert with the rest of the image removed. 

love the pic btw! I like the plastic effect. I hope the full one leaks soon

27 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I love the original pic with her chained to the house, but I think for the cover the one edited without the house gives it a more clean look, I like it a little better without the house for the cover

OMG CONCEPT ALERT :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:
Imagine if the cover was the clear version as we knows it and once you open there is a second cover with the house, the car crash, and so on, like, she is revealing the truth! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

6 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

LOVE this. Wow glory honestly had potential to be her most iconic era, at least for her fans /maybe even the GP. I still have hope, if Taylor Swift is re-recording her whole discography, you never know what’s possible :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

meanwhile Britney doesn't even re record Baby one more time and "sings it" live with her teenager voice :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

4 minutes ago, Mansos said:

meanwhile Britney doesn't even re record Baby one more time and "sings it" live with her teenager voice :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Well this is pre-cship freedom. Maybe post freedom she’ll have an artistic renaissance and have us all snatched with a live, acoustic set. I can dream right? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Archived