What "Glory" could've been (?)

phinyls

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

A LQ cropped version of the chains picture leaked (the one used for the new cover) and it revealed Britney is chained to a house. Apparently the cover we have is heavily photoshopped and Britney was just placed in a desert with the rest of the image removed. 

love the pic btw! I like the plastic effect. I hope the full one leaks soon

Could you link that LQ picture please?

9 hours ago, theKARATEkid said:

Could you link that LQ picture please?

7 hours ago, E.E. said:

Does anyone know if the album photo shoot and the original make me video were shot around the same time? 

3 hours ago, Rob_ said:

Need a link to that original pic pls 

theyre LQ and cropped but this is it. @E.E. This photoshoot IS the original music video shoot. I have a feeling that these desert pictures (especially the house one) are the unseen clips that David LaChapelle talked about that were missing from the leaked version of the OG music video. 

2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

theyre LQ and cropped but this is it. @E.E. This photoshoot IS the original music video shoot. I have a feeling that these desert pictures (especially the house one) are the unseen clips that David LaChapelle talked about that were missing from the leaked version of the OG music video. 

Yes I think the same. And this put the original video totally on another level. The one we have is a little bit trashy but with these scenes it becomes so meaningful.

The only thing I don't understand is why Jamie permitted to develop this concept. Do you believe Britney tried to hide everything hoping to release everything without Jemie supervision? 

9 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

The only thing I don't understand is why Jamie permitted to develop this concept. Do you believe Britney tried to hide everything hoping to release everything without Jemie supervision? 

This will forever confuse me. Stuff like this is storyboarded. EVERYTHING is discussed before filming takes place. They were in final editing stages before they decided “it just didn’t work”. Why wasn’t it cancelled or shut down way before?

Archived