Yikes. Noah Cyrus comes to Harry Styles' defense: "he wears this dress better than any of u nappy heauxz."

1 hour ago, SideSplits said:

Man, of all the things to say. THIS??!

^^ My thoughts exactly. 

Candace Owens' comment is in full support of toxic masculinity, but I almost feel like Noah's comment is worse. Of all ways you could defend Harry, you resort to not only insults, but to racist insults. Big yikes.

• Love 2

She apologized, But billboard f'd they shared a photoshop apology by tik toker Shy C Smith, she photoshopped as a joke adding the N word and a bunch of other racist comments and sayings to allude they are only sorry when it hurts their wallet. 

But Shy C Smith who's black, actually didn't mean for her photoshop apology to be used. 

Everybody she's friends with who are celebrity influencers are telling her to lawyer up, as she even though it was never her intention, but it's safe to lawyer up as she manipulated the real apology and made it into a joke, and her joke went too far and a lawsuit from noah and billboard can possibly happen. 

@Jordan MillerMiller

@Blackout2006

@Slayer

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block