Yikes. Noah Cyrus comes to Harry Styles' defense: "he wears this dress better than any of u nappy heauxz."

• Leader

Noah Cyrus came to Harry Styles' defense, but the wording is racially insensitive. 

"he wears this dress better than any of u nappy *** heauxz." 

Candace Owens, who is black, slammed Harry for wearing a dress in Vogue. 

She said, “there is no society that can survive without strong men. The East knows this. In the west, the steady feminization of our men at the same time that Marxism is being taught to our children is not a coincidence. It is an outright attack. Bring back manly men.”

Styles responded (see below).

Noah using the term "nappy" is obviously problematic because it typically describes people of color. It's not a good look. 

BTW, I think Candace Owens is totally wrong in her stance, but I can't defend Noah here. She probably misspoke, but yea yikes. 

Exhale, thoughts? 

Related:

hs-co.jpg

3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like Miley, Like Noah.

I mean billy their father had a conversation with birdman, he called Nicki the N word. 

Everybody even said. 

Once the conversation was revealed to be true from a witness. You can see why Nicki was mad. The cyrus family started the backlash against Nicki. 

I'm not surprised. 

What? Is that true? Wow, I'm shocked. Had no idea about it. Thank you for broader my ideas. TY

3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like Miley, Like Noah.

I mean billy their father had a conversation with birdman, he called Nicki the N word. 

Everybody even said. 

Once the conversation was revealed to be true from a witness. You can see why Nicki was mad. The cyrus family started the backlash against Nicki. 

I'm not surprised. 

This? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block