Would you Like a Britney and Kylie Collab

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

No thank you we don’t need her to collab with anymore fads :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Kylie Minogue is not a fad. 

She's Just not popular in the US. 

But huge in Europe and Australia. 

Christina aguilera However is a fad. 

What's the worldwide sales of liberation. 

I'm pretty sure Golden OUTSOLD it. 

I always wanted one with Gaga and Xtina. 

Id love If she did a completely different song with an artist like Childish Gambino too. Maybe with Ariana, Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd and Harry Styles could work too. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

britney-obviously.gif

tbh if anyone still believes Britney is gonna be back at her prime level of fame, or that somehow today's audiences with their awful taste in music will give Britney a hit, keep dreaming lol

at this point, if we ever get new music from Britney, including collaborations, they should be just to make happy the fans she already has and not expecting it to somehow become the hit of the century (and of course being something that Britney really enjoys).

Kylie and Britney would be pop perfection

Even Kylie said, Toxic was the one that got away, but it was made for Britney. 

Nobody can deny that. 

It's like saying when it was revealed S Club 7 was originally offered can't get you out of my head. They denied cos they knew good song, but it's not right fit. 

It's all about the artist that feels something about the song and sees the potential. 

Can we see Britney doing justice to Unbrella the way Rihanna, did. 

It's such a Rihanna song

Nope.  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:  Kylie is a huge artist no doubt, especially in the UK.  Of course both of them are Gay Icons, and both are certified pop music legends.  Unfortunately their musical genres are very different from each other, Kylie is more disco (no pun intended :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:) and Britney is more pop and dance.  It just wouldn’t work, not to mention that it would start a Stan war.  Britney also is more successful, so if she’s gonna collaborate with other artists, those artist should be on her level (no hate to Kylie, she’s incredibly successful, just not on the same level as Britney).  

14 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

No to the Weeknd. Just like Sia, everything he touches turns into his own, and all of his songs sound the same. 

Britney should only collaborate with singers of her own star power, such as Madonna and Mariah (maybe Xtina). And no, Beyonce can kiss her white ***. 

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

All his songs sound the same??? Why cuz he has a unique voice? He's hands on in his music..he's doing the super bowl and his last album has been on the best this year , if not for years.  ..you mention his songs sound the same yet you suggest xtina? Nice one!

16 hours ago, ol123 said:

You need new priorities. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

can you elaborate on that?? All im doing is putting my opinion on a thread that i didn't make.. so come on hun, explain why my opinion is wrong and yours is right?? Would love to hear. 

Also I never said a collab is any kind of priority.. back up your BS please..

17 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Gay Dance music. 

Stream her catalog, you're missing out. 

She's as one gay put it..

A Jackie Onassis Kennedy in a world of shallow gay icons that Perfer to take off clothes and not act their age instead of being a lady. 

But what would you expect from a society that worships the ground that Andy cohen built with the housewives franchise

I’ve tried listening to her music to understand but I just am not into like gay dance music

18 hours ago, jokobish said:

What is the obsession the Caucasians have with Kylie minogue someone pls help me understand Bc I don’t get it .... never was a fan beside that one song

:disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

18 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Agreed.  They are best opinions 

18 hours ago, jokobish said:

The only good options here are Weeknd and Rihanna 

9 hours ago, Duff Man said:

can you elaborate on that?? All im doing is putting my opinion on a thread that i didn't make.. so come on hun, explain why my opinion is wrong and yours is right?? Would love to hear. 

Also I never said a collab is any kind of priority.. back up your BS please..

You be pressed af :eyes_britney_laugh::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

11 hours ago, ol123 said:

You be pressed af :eyes_britney_laugh::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

No..not pressed at all..just a bit more mature. 

You said I need new priorities because I put an opinion on a thread..im asking you to elaborate on it cuz I have no idea what you mean... now , you just sound like a cornered little ***** who can't back up your bull**** negativity 

Archived