Would you Like a Britney and Kylie Collab

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not the biggest fan of collaborations especially when it comes to Britney. IF she was to collaborate with another artist, I’d only consider the following: 

Janet Jackson 

Justin Timberlake 

Lana Del Rey 

The Weekend 

Bruno Mars 

Sam Smith 

Billie Eilish

Kylie’s great but I don’t think it’d work. 

33 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

No, I think that would officially put Britney into the ‘legacy’ category.

She should collab with someone closer to her age (beyonce, xtina, gaga etc)

She already has a legacy.

Let's face it her Debut Album and instant overnight success already gave her a legacy. 

Britney is 22 years into her career she's like Madonna, she survived and watched all the competition and the pop tarts molded after her fade away, disappear or in some cases like Xtina, can't take a hint they're not popular anymore. 

Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

Let's face it her Debut Album and instant overnight success already gave her a legacy. 

Britney is 22 years into her career she's like Madonna, she survived and watched all the competition and the pop tarts molded after her fade away, disappear or in some cases like Xtina, can't take a hint they're not popular anymore. 

Not you finding any chance to slander Christina AGULEGEND 

XshUK76.gif

32 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I mean legacy as in an ‘old’ act like Cher, Madonna etc I just didn’t want to be mean lol. 

Kylie and Britney collab would be awesome but Britney is too awkward and her team wouldn’t get away with the **** they normally do if she was collabing with another A list star.

They know they get away with ****** when they work with Z listers like Iggy and Tinasha 

It would just be plain awkward and an insult to Kylie. Maybe back in the day it would have worked 

funny how I say no to Kylie..for obvious reasons..im from the uk.

Guess what ..Kylie aint relevant .

I suggest an artist like the weeknd among other users on here and I got downvoted..I used to like it here 🤣

What a joke this place has become..this is a fan site?? Where we share opinions??

I even said "no sorry " about kylie because it would do NOTHING for britney.... because no younger gens care for kylie ..the weeknd on the other hand has a huge fan base but no ...merely suggesting him as a gd collab apparently doesn't sit right with some of you....im going to assume some of you are beehive fans cuz your chatting nonsense and can't back it up...guys this is a forum...being downvoted means nothing..why is it wrong to share an opinion if we all are here as britney fans??? Mind boggles 

On 11/28/2020 at 10:45 PM, Duff Man said:

No.. sorry 

If she has to collab make it worth it

Selena gomez, Taylor Swift, the weeknd, Charlie puth, lily allen, Rihanna 

Nah..im going to shoot myself in the foot and say I heard 'real groove'

And I honestly thought for a sec it was britney..it was kylie it sounded like FF album..:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

It sound's great and britney would suit as it basically similar in certain aspects..but I've replayed 'real groove' because its so britney ish 

I put my hands up and admit my old comments weren't what I think now..honestly op im sorry :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

No. I don’t want any more collabs with any other vocalists ever again. 

The only collaboration I’d be down for at this point is with Gorillaz because I believe Damon Albarn could do something amazing producing songs for Britney, and he often contributes only minor vocals when another artist is fronting the track. 

(Or *NSYNC because nostalgia millennium contemporaries, The End.)

Archived