Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

On 11/26/2020 at 4:36 PM, sweetkiss said:

its super embarassing to collab with BSB if you are Britney Spears. That means no forever fresh career for Britney like Mariah Carey for example, but establishing yourself as an 90's individual. this is kinda like collab with Mandy moore. Not saying BSB were always a flop, but they are 90's thing. OMG. Britney could have been ... better marketed than this. EMABARASSING. if britney wanted to work and everything was 'normal' Ill call her career OVER. 

Agree with this 100.

BSB where always in the shadow of Nysnc, they are on the same level as someone like 98 degrees. Yeah they have fans, but they don't get any new fans. It's music for mom's with little taste. I never liked BSB.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Agree with this 100.

BSB where always in the shadow of Nysnc, they are on the same level as someone like 98 degrees. Yeah they have fans, but they don't get any new fans. It's music for mom's with little taste. I never liked BSB.

This is such a crock of ****!!! Backstreet Boys were and always will be better than nsync!! BSB have the hits to prove it... And they continuously sell out arena tours unlike nsync who literally only relied on two people, the other 3 were **** and flops and the lead singer is problematic!!! **** like this really ****s me, if anything, nsync are on 98degrees level!!! Nsync weren’t popular worldwide like bsb were, but keep reaching sis!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, keldam22 said:

This is such a crock of ****!!! Backstreet Boys were and always will be better than nsync!! BSB have the hits to prove it... And they continuously sell out arena tours unlike nsync who literally only relied on two people, the other 3 were **** and flops and the lead singer is problematic!!! **** like this really ****s me, if anything, nsync are on 98degrees level!!! Nsync weren’t popular worldwide like bsb were, but keep reaching sis!

i chuckled.

3 hours ago, Kevney said:

Agree with this 100.

What are you guys talking about?

Nsync was always in the shadow of BSB. Even if this collab is not good for Britney as a current artist, I can assure you Nsync was never as big as BSB. Like ever. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Kevney said:

Agree with this 100.

Does it hurt to be so wrong?  At least here in the UK, the BSB were far bigger and widely loved than N-Sync IMO.  Even my straight male friends at college stanned Millennium. 

Those having meltdowns about Britney collabing with BSB need to remember this isn't her comeback campaign - it's literally a manufactured collaboration made from both acts individual recordings of a track meant to be for Piece Of Me your promo.  They are throwing it out on Glory (reportedly with B's blessing) for her birthday and a treat for fans since there won't be any new era anytime soon.   Be grateful we got anything at all this year from here and stop acting like this is some kind of important release for her or that's she or the label think it's going to be some kind of monster comeback hit.   With all the controversy and spotlight currently on her career and personal life, I very much doubt that more relevant a-list artists, producers or other labels are queuing around the block to get involved with the CONship and get to work for a non-single or the 6th edition of a 4 year old album.   Nor is Britney in the position or mindframe to record new material. They had to work with what what they have. 

We've been crying out for better treatment for Glory like spoilt kids for years and Britney has done nothing but serve that this year Mood Ring and remixes, the imagery updates and now these two unreleased tracks - yet people are still carrying on and being ungrateful when she didn't need to give us anything at all.

The upcoming releases at most will. Give her some.press and put it put there that she's still interested in her artistry and fanbases desires and put her more forefront in people's minds as we head to the December 16th Court hearing.    

• Love 3

In Europe Backstreet Boys were so so huge, and NSYNC was known only as “band with tour where Britney Spears was opener”.

I remember that at school almost every girl had Backstreet Boys MC (original or pirate with different cover of course) but no one had MC of NSYNC before Bye, Bye, Bye came out...