Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

4 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Refusing to work has got Britney this far with her conservatorship. For that to make an impact and positively affect the decision whether she gets free of it or not, it means us, as fans should really support her in what her decisions are. 

I get that Britney does still need her brand, and her label has to do what they have to do contract wise, but we as fans should be more smart about it and also hit them where it hurts. Im not preaching. Personally, i just cant support it. I bought Glory tho back in May when i saw Britney actively supporting it. But yeah, im out. Until Britney's free i wont be streaming, purchasing, viewing - nothing! 

And yet you still bought her album a few months ago :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

I respect your decision to do whatever you want but it just sounded a bit hypocritical to me especially when you're advocating for boycotting her brand. 

What if she supports the new re-release next week? Posts a video or post saying it is a gift for her fans' support? Would you support it then? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

And yet you still bought her album a few months ago :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

I respect your decision to do whatever you want but it just sounded a bit hypocritical to me especially when you're advocating for boycotting her brand. 

What if she supports the new re-release next week? Posts a video or post saying it is a gift for her fans' support? Would you support it then? 

Can you please make a Henry Cavill thirst thread? Every time I see you, my balls instantly get loose and heavy. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Can you please make a Henry Cavill thirst thread? Every time I see you, my balls instantly get loose and heavy. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You surely have missed all thirsty replies I've left in past threads. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I might make one, I just don't know how adequate it'd be with upcoming Christmas. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

It's all true.  'Matches' to streaming on 11th Dec along with the album repack, SITS on 4th Dec.

WAIT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

SOURCE PLEASE? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

59 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's supposedly coming out next week with the new vinyl, well, the shipments supposedly start next week after December 4

I thought SITS was coming tomorrow, per the Billboard article. I was just going to make a thread asking if the song would show up at midnight or a specific time tomorrow. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

47 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You surely have missed all thirsty replies I've left in past threads. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I might make one, I just don't know how adequate it'd be with upcoming Christmas. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Oh, I've caught SEVERAL of your posts. But I just need a dedicated thread for Henry Cavill thirst that I can bookmark for mas*******n. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Uhm. Is she really gonna force me to listen to the BSB ? Lol. Low-key hoping the duet info is false. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Not going to lie I am annoyed at this choice of collab. If "Britney" really wanted it then I guess I am fine with it. But I can't help to think this establishes her as more of a nostalgia act than someone who is hot in the game in 2020. What I wouldn't do for a Britney/Doja Cat collab. Or Britney/Dua. Or Britney/Miley. Or hell even a Britney/Harry Styles. 

RCA stop flopping, PLEASE.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brat said:

I like Incomplete :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Incomplete , show me the meaning of being lonely , larger than life , the call , i want it that way , everybody . They're bigger than NStink. Plus i can tell Britney is behind this , she just ADORES backstreet boys. 

If only this was released 5-7 years ago it would have SMASHED. But she still has a chance . And im very pumped to hear it . 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bundy said:

I read this is false, that these were people pretending to be them. 

But I read that Nick used to have a crush on her in her prime 

There were rumours about them in 2002 (Carson even mentioned to Justin and Justin looked annoyed) and 2007, in 2007 he was kinda of a **** saying he didnt need no baby mama drama when he denied the rumours. 

Ok but This is definitely Justin’s voice

1 minute ago, summer2summer said:

Incomplete , show me the meaning of being lonely , larger than life , the call , i want it that way , everybody . They're bigger than NStink. Plus i can tell Britney is behind this , she just ADORES backstreet boys. 

If only this was released 5-7 years ago it would have SMASHED. But she still has a chance . And im very pumped to hear it . 

I like them, I was being sarcastic because I thought it was a joke 

I'm excited to hear it too