Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

1 hour ago, David Rose said:

Maybe you should focus less on the fact that she can't chart and more on the fact that she's just a really, really good pop artist who adores Britney beyond words. Britney isn't gonna chart well on any relevant charts either, BSB or not, I promise you that. You're in for a rude awakening if you haven't yet come to that realization.

'Juicy Couture' was a stupid song title and idea in general, but an eventual collab with Kim would be pretty cool IMO.

I’m focusing on the fact Kim Petras is a flop because that other delusional user tried saying she is big and would help a Britney collab. Idc if she’s a good pop artist or not, she is unknown and there are tons of good pop artists who are actually famous.

And stop lying, Britney does chart on the relevant charts, Britney charted on the Billboard 200 albums chart this year, which is the most relevant albums chart in the whole world with a 20-year old album, Britney will forever chart in the relevant charts girl. Unlike Kim Petras who never has and never will, not even with new releases. And she’s practically 30, so ageism will soon kick in unfortunately.

Britney and the BSB boys will chart on the BB Hot 100 and you will fume:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

On 11/27/2020 at 9:37 AM, ShatteredBoy said:

Kim Petras literally CANNOT chart anywhere lmao, her albums have never charted in the Billboard 200, she never, not even for one quick week, managed to have an album be within the 200 best selling in America, she can barely sell 2,000 copies per album WORLDWIDE. If she was smashing on Spotify I wouldn’t mind but she’s N/A in any and every single streaming list so nobody knows her there either. How many copies has she sold her entire career 3 year career? 5,000?:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

The only one with a hole in their head is yourself indeed sweetheart, if you think this absolute unknown flop would help Britney more than the BSB...never, leave the crack sis it’s making you look pathetic. She cannot chart, she is not known. She is a stan twitter meme:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I asked more than 20 friends on snapchat group chats if they knew who she was and not one knew, I asked about BSB and everyone knew and we’re all 19/20/21. BSB is an actual legendary band which can chart unlike Kim Petras who is turning 30 soon and cannot chart nor will that flop ever chart. Stop smoking sis:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

A Britney collab with Kim Petras would only benefit Kim Petras being as she is unknown and CANNOT chart.

Who ******* cares about the damn charts? Britney proved her point and made her status. . .she has nothing to prove. Releasing music with any artist is ok if it's good, Kim Petras has some really catchy songs. You sound bitter, take a xanax. 

Kim isn't a flop either. . .I think it's hilarious when people like you call people that you don't know flops. ESPECIALLY people who made more of a name for themselves than you. Kim has paved the way for so many trans women, I think it's insulting the way you're talking about her. She deserves way more respect. She is the first trans artist that I've EVER heard on the radio. . . that's not a flop it's a pretty big deal. 

Also BSB would be a cool Collab because they were from the same time era. Whoever Britney works with is cool and it's not really about having the biggest hit anymore, if it charts high so be it and I'll be proud. .. but at this point in the game she's already made her status. 

I honestly doubt either of these rumors are true though.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

Who ******* cares about the damn charts? Britney proved her point and made her status. . .she has nothing to prove. Releasing music with any artist is ok if it's good, Kim Petras has some really catchy songs. You sound bitter, take a xanax. 

Kim isn't a flop either. . .I think it's hilarious when people like you call people that you don't know flops. ESPECIALLY people who made more of a name for themselves than you. Kim has paved the way for so many trans women, I think it's insulting the way you're talking about her. She deserves way more respect. She is the first trans artist that I've EVER heard on the radio. . . that's not a flop it's a pretty big deal. 

Also BSB would be a cool Collab because they were from the same time era. Whoever Britney works with is cool and it's not really about having the biggest hit anymore, if it charts high so be it and I'll be proud. .. but at this point in the game she's already made her status. 

I honestly doubt either of these rumors are true though.

Gurl I am not reading any of that. Kim Petras is an absolute flop and would not help Britney in any way and I’m tired of Britney doing charity like she did with Tinashe.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

Maybe Kim Petras doesn't chart but she is truly a Queen in her own way and she achieved a lot. She's also very creative and I believe Britney and Kim could do an incredible pop song together. 

Y'all need to calm down about her. 

+ She is not even from the US, english is her second language, so for that, she did great. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Oh god grow up. You’ve been fuming on my mentions and downvoting me for hours now. Kim Petras remains a flop and I’m glad the BSB collab is happening instead.

Plot twist: both are flops and the last thing Britney's career need is another outdated and embarrassing collab :neydedance_purple:

• Like 1

So apparently the guy behind "Britney's Vault" on Instagram has already listened to "Swimming in the Stars" (he said so in a story) so I DMed him about it and he said that it's "good". I asked him how he got to hear it since it hasn't been released yet and he said "privately". Ugh i swear... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

21 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

So apparently the guy behind "Britney's Vault" on Instagram has already listened to "Swimming in the Stars" (he said so in a story) so I DMed him about it and he said that it's "good". I asked him how he got to hear it since it hasn't been released yet and he said "privately". Ugh i swear... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I don’t think people have heard Britney’s version of SITS. Matthew Koma’s demo is circulating around tho

9 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I’m focusing on the fact Kim Petras is a flop because that other delusional user tried saying she is big and would help a Britney collab. Idc if she’s a good pop artist or not, she is unknown and there are tons of good pop artists who are actually famous.

And stop lying, Britney does chart on the relevant charts, Britney charted on the Billboard 200 albums chart this year, which is the most relevant albums chart in the whole world with a 20-year old album, Britney will forever chart in the relevant charts girl. Unlike Kim Petras who never has and never will, not even with new releases. And she’s practically 30, so ageism will soon kick in unfortunately.

Britney and the BSB boys will chart on the BB Hot 100 and you will fume:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Why would I fume? I'm a fan of both and have been since I was a kid. Britney isn't gonna chart on anything and if she does it won't be anything to write home about. When I say chart I mean like an actual hit, not just a measly entry. Were talking Britney Spears standards here, not Kim Petras.

Ultimately, my point is maybe it's time to just enjoy the music for what it is and stop obsessing so much over the charts as some form of validation. To suggest that you "dont care if she's (Kim) good or not" is seriously unfortunate. If you just enjoyed the music for what it is, I think you'd actually appreciate it more and also save yourself plenty of disappointment seeing as Britney hasn't been a charting juggernaut for quite some time now. Not saying she's Kim Petras level, but she's not exactly dominating anything. Also, you might not feel so inclined to come after talented musicians in such a needlessly aggressive way. Look how worked up you're getting over someone saying Kim Petras would be a good collab. It's not that big a deal.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Gurl I am not reading any of that. Kim Petras is an absolute flop and would not help Britney in any way and I’m tired of Britney doing charity like she did with Tinashe.

It's not about helping Britney though, she doesn't need anyone's help. Why are you acting like a bonafide legend like Britney needs "charity" done for her?

Also, what charity are you even referring to here? The song peaked at like #90. Tinashe has solo stuff thats charted better than that 😭

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney being forced to collaborate with Kim nobody is scraping the bottom of the barrel - we already have enough bottom feeders with Sabi and G-eazy 

I agree she shouldn't be "forced" to do anything, she should work with whoever she damn well chooses.

Honestly if Britney was completely autonomous in making decisions about her music/career, I don't even think she would only want to collab with huge A-list names. She's not about chasing the attention and accolades at this point. I'm not saying she would seek out unknowns only either, I'm just saying she wouldn't base those decisions on whether or not those people could help her chart well or not. That's just not Britney's mindset IMO.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Roger said:

Plot twist: both are flops and the last thing Britney's career need is another outdated and embarrassing collab :neydedance_purple:

A BSB collab is not an embarrassing collab, they are legendary and this collab will be important. It’s like saying a Madonna and MJ collab (if he was alive) in 2020 would not be welcome because they’re “flops” now. Kim Petras is a non iconic 30 year old flop, please dont group her with the BSB.