Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

10 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

And yet you still bought her album a few months ago :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

I respect your decision to do whatever you want but it just sounded a bit hypocritical to me especially when you're advocating for boycotting her brand. 

What if she supports the new re-release next week? Posts a video or post saying it is a gift for her fans' support? Would you support it then? 

I am advocating for it! I understand everything else with label releases etc. However months back it wasnt CONFIRMED via BRITNEY herself that she won’t be WORKING until her fathers out.. 

how is her father able to afford all those lawyers?? 

people can do as they please and by no means am i telling people what to do.. but i dont feel right about this at all. And so they wont be getting my money

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Anyone here justifying this is a vile human being.

Ok im an absolute firm and stubborn believer of the movement. I mean iv gotten banned for hating on her team and Lou so much . However , i honestly think we need to be logical here . This isn't a new project ... this is 2 new songs on an old album so it is business and record label motivated. Secondly , you really think us boycotting those 2 new songs will help free her? We're ALL already streaming her older songs on the regular and this is NO different. 

I peraonally don't buy anything or pay for music at ALL not even Britney's , especially now . But i will be streaming and listening to this. Britney is in a LEGAL delimma.... even if she goes 100% broke and becomes a regular citizen what she's in won't change unless we apply PRESSURE. yes , her father also wants money , yes her team will benefit .... but either way nothing will change unless it is LEGALLY changed. If anything, Britney needs money now more than ever to FIGHT for her own freedom. 

All in all this is a very weird situation , i mean some FreeBritney members are starting to sound just straight up HATERS of Britney online at this point. And even for people buying the re release it doesn't mean that they're exploiting her either not at all ... most actually have good intentions. Britney needs our support in various forms.. and if anything this will bring light to her case since we NEED the GP on our side if we want to free her for real. I honestly see talk and less action from FreeBritney advocates at this point.... if they were THIS serious then spend your money towards contacting journalists and paying media outlets to cover stories about her and set up an office somewhere even. But no it's just hate and sabotage and useless talk at this point. 

If this is a new album with videos??? I'd be personally sending DM to each supporter telling them how horrible they are. 

I honestly this we will hurt Britney if we didn't support this. Feel free to change my mind. 

8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Not going to lie I am annoyed at this choice of collab. If "Britney" really wanted it then I guess I am fine with it. But I can't help to think this establishes her as more of a nostalgia act than someone who is hot in the game in 2020. What I wouldn't do for a Britney/Doja Cat collab. Or Britney/Dua. Or Britney/Miley. Or hell even a Britney/Harry Styles. 

RCA stop flopping, PLEASE.

I agree 100%

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Kevney said:

She is much bigger than you people on this forum think.  You are in a bubble if you think a BSB would help more than a current popular artist that you personally don't know of, but with taste in music outside Britney most do. Most like her. She has a fanbase for sure. Stan accounts ect. You just have your head in a hole.

Kim Petras literally CANNOT chart anywhere lmao, her albums have never charted in the Billboard 200, she never, not even for one quick week, managed to have an album be within the 200 best selling in America, she can barely sell 2,000 copies per album WORLDWIDE. If she was smashing on Spotify I wouldn’t mind but she’s N/A in any and every single streaming list so nobody knows her there either. How many copies has she sold her entire career 3 year career? 5,000?:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

The only one with a hole in their head is yourself indeed sweetheart, if you think this absolute unknown flop would help Britney more than the BSB...never, leave the crack sis it’s making you look pathetic. She cannot chart, she is not known. She is a stan twitter meme:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I asked more than 20 friends on snapchat group chats if they knew who she was and not one knew, I asked about BSB and everyone knew and we’re all 19/20/21. BSB is an actual legendary band which can chart unlike Kim Petras who is turning 30 soon and cannot chart nor will that flop ever chart. Stop smoking sis:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

A Britney collab with Kim Petras would only benefit Kim Petras being as she is unknown and CANNOT chart.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Ok im an absolute firm and stubborn believer of the movement. I mean iv gotten banned for hating on her team and Lou so much . However , i honestly think we need to be logical here . This isn't a new project ... this is 2 new songs on an old album so it is business and record label motivated. Secondly , you really think us boycotting those 2 new songs will help free her? We're ALL already streaming her older songs on the regular and this is NO different. 

I peraonally don't buy anything or pay for music at ALL not even Britney's , especially now . But i will be streaming and listening to this. Britney is in a LEGAL delimma.... even if she goes 100% broke and becomes a regular citizen what she's in won't change unless we apply PRESSURE. yes , her father also wants money , yes her team will benefit .... but either way nothing will change unless it is LEGALLY changed. If anything, Britney needs money now more than ever to FIGHT for her own freedom. 

All in all this is a very weird situation , i mean some FreeBritney members are starting to sound just straight up HATERS of Britney online at this point. And even for people buying the re release it doesn't mean that they're exploiting her either not at all ... most actually have good intentions. Britney needs our support in various forms.. and if anything this will bring light to her case since we NEED the GP on our side if we want to free her for real. I honestly see talk and less action from FreeBritney advocates at this point.... if they were THIS serious then spend your money towards contacting journalists and paying media outlets to cover stories about her and set up an office somewhere even. But no it's just hate and sabotage and useless talk at this point. 

If this is a new album with videos??? I'd be personally sending DM to each supporter telling them how horrible they are. 

I honestly this we will hurt Britney if we didn't support this. Feel free to change my mind. 

Britney is refusing to work, this is a cash grab and theres also this.

Lou still profits.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

i would like her unreleased songs released, i dont care about a glory re-release. that album sucked, seriously soo over her **** kitten image, its annyoing at this point. i want to see a mature, ray-of-light-britney and no more lyrics about hot *** and all that stuff...

This.

• Love 2

Can everyone just remember that this isn't a new Britney era and it's a ******* bonus track!?

People acting like she's releasing the lead single of B10 and its a Jojo Siwa collab.

If people say this is legacy damaging then please look back to Britney Jean and direct all your hate there.

Not getting involved in the 'does Britney support this' argument until Wednesday/next week.

Bunch of babies all of you!

22 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Kim Petras literally CANNOT chart anywhere lmao, her albums have never charted in the Billboard 200, she never, not even for one quick week, managed to have an album be within the 200 best selling in America, she can barely sell 2,000 copies per album WORLDWIDE. If she was smashing on Spotify I wouldn’t mind but she’s N/A in any and every single streaming list so nobody knows her there either. How many copies has she sold her entire career 3 year career? 5,000?:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

The only one with a hole in their head is yourself indeed sweetheart, if you think this absolute unknown flop would help Britney more than the BSB...never, leave the crack sis it’s making you look pathetic. She cannot chart, she is not known. She is a stan twitter meme:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I asked more than 20 friends on snapchat group chats if they knew who she was and not one knew, I asked about BSB and everyone knew and we’re all 19/20/21. BSB is an actual legendary band which can chart unlike Kim Petras who is turning 30 soon and cannot chart nor will that flop ever chart. Stop smoking sis:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

A Britney collab with Kim Petras would only benefit Kim Petras being as she is unknown and CANNOT chart.

Maybe you should focus less on the fact that she can't chart and more on the fact that she's just a really, really good pop artist who adores Britney beyond words. Britney isn't gonna chart well on any relevant charts either, BSB or not, I promise you that. You're in for a rude awakening if you haven't yet come to that realization.

'Juicy Couture' was a stupid song title and idea in general, but an eventual collab with Kim would be pretty cool IMO.