Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

26 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I know they are very conservative, so not surprised. Funny thing is that I just heard him on Apple radio literally saying how he/bsb ripped off a baby face song. Sounds a lot like these white “soul” singers appropriating the black sound and style for their gain. 

Unfortunately not shocking. oprah winfrey GIF

• Love 1

I doubt that Brian is raciest.

If the support Trump, it doesn’t mean that they are the raciests!

Some Twitter accounts so toxic because of new release.
No one can’t forbid Britney speak by herself (she could give hot interview anyone paparazzi if she wanted or at red carpet last time with Sam, if she quite then she isn’t a prisoner and maybe are ok with things that she has now.

What if she doesn’t want to work anyway - if Jamie is near or not.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ShatteredBoy said:

It’s not an insult, I think 30 is young too. But to be 30 and have never charted is a little cringe, especially when someone says it will benefit Britney lmao that’s all:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

It depends. How long has she been around?  Britney came out at 16 with Baby, so if she failed to chart at 30 with Scream & Shout, then that would definitely be concerning.

But Madonna came out at 27 and and was still charting 3 years later.

• Love 1
On 11/28/2020 at 2:34 PM, David Rose said:

Maybe you should focus less on the fact that she can't chart and more on the fact that she's just a really, really good pop artist who adores Britney beyond words. Britney isn't gonna chart well on any relevant charts either, BSB or not, I promise you that. You're in for a rude awakening if you haven't yet come to that realization.

'Juicy Couture' was a stupid song title and idea in general, but an eventual collab with Kim would be pretty cool IMO.

She works with dr. Luke

2 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

One of the reasons why Say So blew up on the charts is thanks to Dr. Luke’s background involvement though. Just not so obvious and dominant that the GP would outrage over it

yeah. the general audience isn't up enough on who is producing what songs enough for it to matter. still though, it's somewhat disappointing.

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It depends. How long has she been around?  Britney came out at 16 with Baby, so if she failed to chart at 30 with Scream & Shout, then that would definitely be concerning.

But Madonna came out at 27 and and was still charting 3 years later.

No it doesn’t depend.

Anyways, Kim Petras has been featured on songs since she was a teenager and been seriously releasing music for about nearly 5 years now. Still no song or album charted.

Also, Madonna never came out at 27, I don’t know where you pulled that one from, she came out at 24 and that was solo. If we count the groups she was previously in, then it was even earlier.

In conclusion, Kim Petras’ ‘career’ is embarrassing, just like I previously said.

On 11/26/2020 at 4:36 PM, sweetkiss said:

its super embarassing to collab with BSB if you are Britney Spears. That means no forever fresh career for Britney like Mariah Carey for example, but establishing yourself as an 90's individual. this is kinda like collab with Mandy moore. Not saying BSB were always a flop, but they are 90's thing. OMG. Britney could have been ... better marketed than this. EMABARASSING. if britney wanted to work and everything was 'normal' Ill call her career OVER. 

Agree with this 100.

BSB where always in the shadow of Nysnc, they are on the same level as someone like 98 degrees. Yeah they have fans, but they don't get any new fans. It's music for mom's with little taste. I never liked BSB.

• Love 1
On 11/26/2020 at 4:36 PM, sweetkiss said:

its super embarassing to collab with BSB if you are Britney Spears. That means no forever fresh career for Britney like Mariah Carey for example, but establishing yourself as an 90's individual. this is kinda like collab with Mandy moore. Not saying BSB were always a flop, but they are 90's thing. OMG. Britney could have been ... better marketed than this. EMABARASSING. if britney wanted to work and everything was 'normal' Ill call her career OVER. 

Agree with this 100.

BSB where always in the shadow of Nysnc, they are on the same level as someone like 98 degrees. Yeah they have fans, but they don't get any new fans. It's music for mom's with little taste. I never liked BSB.