Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

3 hours ago, David Rose said:

Why would I fume? I'm a fan of both and have been since I was a kid. Britney isn't gonna chart on anything and if she does it won't be anything to write home about. When I say chart I mean like an actual hit, not just a measly entry. Were talking Britney Spears standards here, not Kim Petras.

Ultimately, my point is maybe it's time to just enjoy the music for what it is and stop obsessing so much over the charts as some form of validation. To suggest that you "dont care if she's (Kim) good or not" is seriously unfortunate. If you just enjoyed the music for what it is, I think you'd actually appreciate it more and also save yourself plenty of disappointment seeing as Britney hasn't been a charting juggernaut for quite some time now. Not saying she's Kim Petras level, but she's not exactly dominating anything. Also, you might not feel so inclined to come after talented musicians in such a needlessly aggressive way. Look how worked up you're getting over someone saying Kim Petras would be a good collab. It's not that big a deal.

3 hours ago, David Rose said:

It's not about helping Britney though, she doesn't need anyone's help. Why are you acting like a bonafide legend like Britney needs "charity" done for her?

Also, what charity are you even referring to here? The song peaked at like #90. Tinashe has solo stuff thats charted better than that 😭

Now say it without crying :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Anyways ofc I didn’t read any of that but Kim Petras remains a 30 year old non-charting flop hag and of course she would never get a Britney Spears collab, why did I even stress about it in the first place? Silly me, ofc Britney would never stomp that low. I’m so happy its not happening :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Loving seeing you fume tho :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

28 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Now say it without crying :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Anyways ofc I didn’t read any of that but Kim Petras remains a 30 year old non-charting flop hag and of course she would never get a Britney Spears collab, why did I even stress about it in the first place? Silly me, ofc Britney would never stomp that low. I’m so happy its not happening :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Loving seeing you fume tho :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

bb you have to pretend you aren't reading replies to keep your feelings from being hurt. check yourself lol

ill go remind Tinashe to be grateful for Britney's charity and scoring them that #90 spot. the charting power, the relevance, the legendness... I just cant deal. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

and ill be sure to bump up this thread when the "important" BSB collab lights up the charts bb. were all so ready for the slayage like omg :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

1 hour ago, David Rose said:

bb you have to pretend you aren't reading replies to keep your feelings from being hurt. check yourself lol

ill go remind Tinashe to be grateful for Britney's charity and scoring them that #90 spot. the charting power, the relevance, the legendness... I just cant deal. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

and ill be sure to bump up this thread when the "important" BSB collab lights up the charts bb. were all so ready for the slayage like omg :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I didn’t read it again but Britney didn’t collab with 30 year old non charting flop hag and you’re using my mentions to vent about it. Well keep fuming:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Britney is NOT doing charity:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

1 hour ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

I have no clue who Kim petras is :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:   Gays rave about her but I still don’t who that is.  

It’s fine, I don’t know her either. Nobody outside stan twitter knows. Her albums have never charted in the billboard 200 charts, now THAT is tragic. Her two fans are fuming on my mentions and I’m so happy this collab was just a rumor from some bored twitter gay:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

On 11/27/2020 at 1:32 PM, britneymegamix said:

Are they going to release this on vinyl exclusively? I hope not because I'd buy it as a Compact Disc Digital Audio only :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I hope for a CD release too! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Vinyls are collectors' items but the quality is not as good as CDs. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

A BSB collab is not an embarrassing collab, they are legendary and this collab will be important. It’s like saying a Madonna and MJ collab (if he was alive) in 2020 would not be welcome because they’re “flops” now. Kim Petras is a non iconic 30 year old flop, please dont group her with the BSB.

On the contrary I believe either Collab could be important. BSB. . .because it's a throw back for the older fans that were there when both were big. Kim Petras would be great for the LGBTQ status. Doing a song with a trans woman (who sounds great btw)  would also be a big deal. . .do you get what I'm saying?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

It’s fine, I don’t know her either. Nobody outside stan twitter knows. Her albums have never charted in the billboard 200 charts, now THAT is tragic. Her two fans are fuming on my mentions and I’m so happy this collab was just a rumor from some bored twitter gay:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

WHY does it matter if her albums charted or not? That just tells me you care more about the popularity than the actual music. You're not being attacked like you keep claiming, you look kinda ridiculous. 

"EWWWW Regina, don't hang out with that girl because she's not well known YET" 

Think about it, it'll be a more unique sound for Britney. . . . Her music is best when it's experimental and she's not forced to do music with the next big thing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

On the contrary I believe either Collab could be important. BSB. . .because it's a throw back for the older fans that were there when both were big. Kim Petras would be great for the LGBTQ status. Doing a song with a trans woman (who sounds great btw)  would also be a big deal. . .do you get what I'm saying?

8 hours ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

WHY does it matter if her albums charted or not? That just tells me you care more about the popularity than the actual music. You're not being attacked like you keep claiming, you look kinda ridiculous. 

"EWWWW Regina, don't hang out with that girl because she's not well known YET" 

Think about it, it'll be a more unique sound for Britney. . . . Her music is best when it's experimental and she's not forced to do music with the next big thing. 

Gurl I am still not reading any of your fumes. You will live with the fact Kim Petras is a twitter meme among 5 twitter gays (hence why she has never charted on any main chart). The 30 year old non charting flop is not getting a Britney Spears collab since it would only be beneficial for Kim Petras and her 3 fans, period. The Legendary Ms Britney Spears said NO to charity:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Instead we will get a collab with a legendary band known by everyone on the planet who have actual stans and can chart. I’m so happy, you’re so angry and I’m extra happy you’re angry, ugh it gives me that buzz:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

11 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Brian is racist? He was my favorite. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: We all been knew Nick is trash, which is such a waste of a pretty face. Even Aaron accused him of r***, which is... Just WOW and EW. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

It seems Brian and his wife are Trump supporters and she has a Facebook page with a lot of racist stuff, and Brian shared some of the content.

21 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I didn’t read it again but Britney didn’t collab with 30 year old non charting flop hag and you’re using my mentions to vent about it. Well keep fuming:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Britney is NOT doing charity:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

i like how you’re using “30” as an insult lol. 30 is young!!!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

It seems Brian and his wife are Trump supporters and she has a Facebook page with a lot of racist stuff, and Brian shared some of the content.

I know they are very conservative, so not surprised. Funny thing is that I just heard him on Apple radio literally saying how he/bsb ripped off a baby face song. Sounds a lot like these white “soul” singers appropriating the black sound and style for their gain. 

• Like 1