Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

22 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

If it’s cancelled for health reasons then they can’t sue. By putting her in an institution for 3 months Jamie essentially voided the contract because she’s got a health reason not to perform. Even though we know it’s garbage and he cancelled the show to punish her 

Very interesting theory..... Hmmmmm could be true u know

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Fnac (one of the biggest multimedia store in France, Spain and Belgium) confirms the release of this edition

Preorder 11/25

Release date 12/4 

https://twitter.com/dumythril/status/1331250173486493698?s=19

Makes sense for Glory vinyl to be officially announced tomorrow 11/25, exactly 2 weeks after UO announced "Swimming in the stars" vinyl (11/11) :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

This might also confirm "Swimming in the stars" will be released THIS Friday then :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip::drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip::drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip::drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Makes sense for Glory vinyl to be officially announced tomorrow 11/25, exactly 2 weeks after UO announced "Swimming in the stars" vinyl (11/11) :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

This might also confirm "Swimming in the stars" will be released THIS Friday then :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip::drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip::drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip::drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

The way I'm waiting for this song..... 

it BETTER COME ON FRIDAY!!!!!

• Love 1