Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

1 hour ago, kneetap said:

Heads up all: BSavenue.com have restocked the vinyl. And yes, it's the official pressing - they're renowned for it. Just ordered mine :) 

https://www.bsavenue.com/en/music/1914-white-limited-glory-2xlp-reedition-2020.html

If you don't mind me asking how much is this in £'s with shipping? Also is this site good?

IDK whether to try wait until it comes onto another UK site :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If you don't mind me asking how much is this in £'s with shipping? Also is this site good?

IDK whether to try wait until it comes onto another UK site :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Something like 45 £ + probably 10£ with shipping 

The site is good for European (in the end it costs less in customs fees than imports something from the USA. But for glory, just wait a little., it looks like every mainstream sellers will have it

On 11/23/2020 at 3:48 PM, frederiickx said:

Labels can't force artists to release new albums. NSYNC has owed Jive (now RCA) an album for YEARS and it still hasn't happened. They just can't release or record for anyone else until they fulfill their contract. However, they can't force her to work ever. 

Who the **** said they’re forcing her to work? I never said that I’m just saying she’s mostly suppose to have a new album out be now and since she’s not working they’re releasing some leftovers instead. 

On 11/23/2020 at 4:00 PM, Stannedforever said:

Britney Spears’ Deluxe version of “Glory” is now available on opaque white vinyl! The 2 LP set includes all 17 tracks originally featured on “Glory,” two never before released songs and remixes of “Mood Ring.”

Didn't glory deluxe version have 17 tracks, without mood ring? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I was just thinkin that as well, if its the complete album with the addition of these extra 4 songs, there should be 21 all together.

they always **** somthing up man . . . . .

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Unusual You said:

I swear I saw this exact same one before, at the time when Glory was re released. Maybe the site put a picture of a fanmade artwork by mistake ?

Maybe there's a special international/Japanese edition including "Juicy Couture (feat. Kim Petras)"? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1