Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

17 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I bought mine on Walmart because it was cheaper. 

I think it’s everywhere because it isn’t an exclusive obviously. 

This is like oops anniversary and baby picture disc which available everywhere. 

I saw a photo of the Glory re-release tracklist on Twitter that listed a new song called "Matches" and a "Mood Ring" remix featuring Dua Lipa. And then also on Twitter, Jordan posted something about a Max Martin-written song featuring Kim Petras.

Do we know if any of those are legit? The tracklist listed "Just Luv Me" twice, so I doubt it's real.

I just need NEWS. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I saw a photo of the Glory re-release tracklist on Twitter that listed a new song called "Matches" and a "Mood Ring" remix featuring Dua Lipa. And then also on Twitter, Jordan posted something about a Max Martin-written song featuring Kim Petras.

Do we know if any of those are legit? The tracklist listed "Just Luv Me" twice, so I doubt it's real.

I just need NEWS. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

So the post you said that mentioned Dua is fake.

Multiple insiders are stating Matches is real - however some were only aware of it as being a solo song.

But other reliable insiders have been saying they've known about Matches featuring Backstreet Boys for months.

So it looks like Matches is the real second new track and it is likely to feature BSB.

6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So the post you said that mentioned Dua is fake.

Multiple insiders are stating Matches is real - however some were only aware of it as being a solo song.

But other reliable insiders have been saying they've known about Matches featuring Backstreet Boys for months.

So it looks like Matches is the real second new track and it is likely to feature BSB.

AAAAAAAHHHH :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

But wait... Featuring the Backstreet Boys? Didn't Nick call Britney a ho some years back and implied that she slept with everyone in BSB and NSYNC? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Not a good look for Brit if she just casually collabs with the dude who called her a party favor without him publicly apologizing first.

I do love BSB, though. Me and my mom were Team BSB in the late 90's. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: