Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

37 minutes ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

I have to pray that it’s just the 10 seconds we have heard :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: 

I really would hate it if they ended glory with..... Brenda Joan 

I’ve already heard the full song and its cool its kinda chill like a paramore midtempo song the strong goes in the chorus but its kinda short lle copure eletric

4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

for anyone wondering about BS Avenue, they’re a French fan-run website that sells tons of Britney stuff. They’re ligit, I’ve purchased from them many times. I don’t know how they get their exclusives, but they always seem to get first word of vinyls and stuff first. They have a lot of stuff from old merch, fan made/unofficial stuff, music/vinyls, tour stuff and literally everything Britney you could want. I love them, check them out. 

yes one time I was in Paris in his house and he is an amazing and cool guy and I got to see all of rhe merch

14 hours ago, icarusfalls said:

why have they changed the sky? and the chains/arm/shadows are different? weird

418464579775:1000.jpg

Maybe they did it to differentiate the deluxe version with the standard version? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

They could have just used another pic though to create a bigger hype :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: but then again her albums have never had different artworks, right? Similar to this one, they usually just change the fonts/colours of the artwork and thats it. I'm still mad that the standard version of BJ is better than the deluxe :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1

So this basically confirms that a new edition of Glory will be released digitally too, right?

I hope they'd release it physically as well because its extremely difficult to buy limited releases vinyls in my country and I wanna have the Glory 2020 version in my hands :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Also, they better release enough quantity that'll make the album go at least Gold since they're milking it anyway. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

25 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

So this basically confirms that a new edition of Glory will be released digitally too, right?

I hope they'd release it physically as well because its extremely difficult to buy limited releases vinyls in my country and I wanna have the Glory 2020 version in my hands :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Also, they better release enough quantity that'll make the album go at least Gold since they're milking it anyway. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

OMG I would love to have Glory 2020 in jewel case tho!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Giov_a said:

There’s a new Glory vinyl available for presale via Resident Music.

It features a newish cover.

According to them, there are TWO never before released songs included, as well as the "Mood Ring" remixes.

We know "Swimming in the Stars." What's the other?

Release date is Dec 4th.

418464579775:1000.jpg

image.pngimage0.pngglory-re.jpg.b4cd51fb5a9f23cb43d8560969a2b712.jpg

Im sad its sold out hopefully we get a chance to get it another way! I want to own the new songs! 

4 hours ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

Ya it’s mood ring for sure. Like there’s 0 way it isn’t mood ring. 

why would they have the remixes of mood ring (waste of space, Her team is so cheap and annoying btw) and not the actual mood ring. 
the other track essentially has to be SITS because it’s likely the only song they paid enough money to put out 

I agree... 98% chances it's Mood Ring + SITS. But don't know if the remixes are extra, or if the actual version of Mood Ring on this LP is a remixed one.

3 hours ago, Puppy said:

Does it just buys it like us and just resells it? some of the stuff are double the price :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Importation fees I guess. And they're French, which is known to be a country with huge taxes rates. But IDK to be honest.
I think that's mostly interesting for European customers. US customers can have the stuff for cheaper, ya. Although they have the fragrances that are not available in the States

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Lady-Princess said:

Actually, BS Avenue offers the fragrances simultaneously with the UK and Australian pharmacys. The fragrances are 100% official and sealed. And the release date on BS Avenue usually matches with the first release in UK... Although, it's true they're usually the first to announce any new fragrance before they're available from retailers.

Actually, yes, they have a couple of fanmades as well, but mostly CD and DVD. And they usually mention clearly it's fanmade. So I guess it's fine. People know what they buy.

The owner of bsavenue is french, he used to work in a french magazine. He is a huge Britney fan and he wrote like 3 or 4 beautiful books about her (mainly picture books about her performing art). I think he has lot of connections, friends and sources from his previous works that give him informations,ect...

never had a single problem with my orders. Always received them. Sometimes they can take a while before answering emails but they’re always sweet. Everything on the website is legit (the only exception are product saying « fanmade » in bald of course)