Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

5 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Omg what time did you order yesterday? Since I ordered from them too:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Mine is cancelled too. 

I think they will cancel every order

Sorry, but we need to cancel your order of the limited-edition Britney Spears LP that you bought from us.

Please forgive us. We're just a small, UK record shop and we've never seen anything like this. We sold over a thousand copies in just a few hours, only to receive this email from our representative at the record label this morning:

--------

Please remove all online listings for this title.

Unfortunately this rush release that I was told about after the announce time yesterday has proved more popular than expected.

Demand has outstripped supply and will now necessitates very limited allocations.

I am personally very sorry but don’t imagine any of the orders that I keyed for you all yesterday as instructed will be honoured.
--------

We will refund your payment as soon as possible today. Please be patient with us as it is going to take time to process 1000+ refunds. Apologies again for the disappointment and inconvenience. We are as annoyed about this as you will be!

Cheers,

Team Norman

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 3

Mine just got cancelled too. I'm gutted.

"

Please forgive us. We're just a small, UK record shop and we've never seen anything like this. We sold over a thousand copies in just a few hours, only to receive this email from our representative at the record label this morning:

--------

Please remove all online listings for this title.

Unfortunately this rush release that I was told about after the announce time yesterday has proved more popular than expected.

Demand has outstripped supply and will now necessitates very limited allocations.

I am personally very sorry but don’t imagine any of the orders that I keyed for you all yesterday as instructed will be honoured.
--------"

• Love 1
  • Like 1