Insider confirms new Britney music!

I never believe this "sources" so I guess we'll have to wait and see if this happens... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

However, for what we know, B10 was meant to be released next to Domination's launch according to Larry in Feb 2019 so that might imply her next studio album has been almost finished since last year. Now do you think RCA would keep an almost finalized album for so long in the shelves? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Even though "Swimming in the stars" was recorded in 2015/206, are we 100% the song was not originally part of B10? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I'm speculating here, but what if Britney does not need to go back to the studio since the material is already recorded? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1

I still have doubts about the "refusing to work" thing. I never bought It.

If this happens It will be clear their goal was to remove Jamie, but never to end the c-ship. 

I won't support the cship anymore. I can't stand more The going through emotions Britney I'm so excited Spears, If that's the case.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I never believe this "sources" so I guess we'll have to wait and see if this happens... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

However, for what we know, B10 was meant to be released next to Domination's launch according to Larry in Feb 2019 so that might imply her next studio album has been almost finished since last year. Now do you think RCA would keep an almost finalized album for so long in the shelves? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Even though "Swimming in the stars" was recorded in 2015/206, are we 100% the song was not originally part of B10? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I'm speculating here, but what if Britney does not need to go back to the studio since the material is already recorded? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

She filed a budget request at the end of 2019 for different producers. Justin Tranter was exec producing before that, he did alot of stuff for Glory as well. Justin is good friends with Lou, that’s probably why she wanted different producers after the #freebritney movement started. The Domination era album was probably gonna mostly be Glory outtakes + the new material she’d been working on

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She filed a budget request at the end of 2019 for different producers. Justin Tranter was exec producing before that, he did alot of stuff for Glory as well. Justin is good friends with Lou, that’s probably why she wanted different producers after the #freebritney movement started. The Domination era album was probably gonna mostly be Glory outtakes + the new material she’d been working on

yes, the 2019 email that leaked makes we wonder if she really wanted to release new music this year but then the pandemic happened (which means the world stopped somehow), and so she decided to focus on removing her dad instead :typing_keyboard_computer:

22 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Was stated multiple times in court documents about her either refusing to perform or refusing to engage in any business activities. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Yet she promoted The Zone with the creepy reading letters video. Interview for Billboard promoting Mood Ring, yadayada.

Maybe she's refusing to do concerts, but her brand is much more than that.

Let's hope she keeps quiet about that new song dropping soon.

We'll have to wait and see...

• Love 1