Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

25 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Wait, what? Either her team has multiple accounts here or fans are simply lying to themselves with any possibly far fetched explanation why it’s ok. 

Its a FACT that Britney wants to stop being profitable until she’s free.

Can someone organize some kind of plan to boycott this song before its released? We need to spread the word. Most casual fans won’t know the whole story. How do we make it trend? 

I wish I was being paid to post... I highly doubt she would want to stop being profitable when she has a family and sons she would want to give them all that she could financially.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, giorgiorafael said:

I wish I was being paid to post... I highly doubt she would want to stop being profitable when she has a family and sons she would want to give them all that she could financially.

The court docs literally state she doesn’t want to work under Jamie’s control. She didn’t attend The Zone. She didn’t even do a small cameo on Juno’s video. It’s not because she’s lazy, she just doesn’t want to enable her enslavement any further. Jamie is a money hungry control freak and supporting the brand only enables him more. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, mihai.serban said:

Britney Spears retweeted:

Urban Outfitters

@UrbanOutfitters

Nov 11

our BIGGEST 11/11 reveal: an unreleased track (!) from

@britneyspears

is available today only on vinyl, exclusively at UO! get yours before they're gone: https://bddy.me/35hh5OS

AKA cassie, her social media manager, retweeted. I’ll believe Britney supports it when she records a video. Even then, I’ll have doubts since she was 100% against The Zone, yet still recorded a video supporting it.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, giorgiorafael said:

She's the Britney Spears, it's likely she doesn't have to work again in her life to have her sons inherit the lifestyles of the rich and famous. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I currently take the award for youngest active person because I'm younger than all the underage people on here. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

I feel old now ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Jordan Miller Is COPPA going to come after you for not stating in the rules what age a user should be able to join?ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

I don't think so. Nobody has been sued for identity theft, either ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

AKA cassie, her social media manager, retweeted. I’ll believe Britney supports it when she records a video. Even then, I’ll have doubts since she was 100% against The Zone, yet still recorded a video supporting it.

I believe that it's still her song, her legacy and more important part of us. If she didn't make any remark, I think it's a weird reason. Whatever this is I am still excited to hear Britney again

6 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Anyone have the HD version of the cover? Or a wallpaper version?

Here you go ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

On 11/11/2020 at 2:24 PM, Stifler's Mom said:

Ok guys so I just upscaled it using TOPAZ AI. It looks amazing. Enjoy it

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Original 1000px:

BS5YmKt.jpg

Upscaled 3000px: 

TXVl3ri.jpg

On 11/11/2020 at 2:30 PM, Stifler's Mom said:

DESKTOP:

qJnfHqN.png

• Love 1