Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

4 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

My thoughts are that I love it and that I'm going to stream it when it's released ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Same ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

5 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed too :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Omg guess im not alone :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

5 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Lol Apple could sell a plastic bag with their logo, charge 1000 dollars for it and those dumbasses would still purchase it ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

They even dared to sell the Apple Mask and the VSCO girls and Apple fanboys were so READY to buy it i- ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Iphone 12 Plus cost around 73,000 rupees in India, so imagine how fake that company is ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Not in her trinity of albums, but still better than Blackout ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Slay on the Moon >>> Anything on Blackout (except the singles, which I love) ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Is it 4th in your ranking?

Thinking about it, 4th is a good place.

Oh and I agree, Man on the Moon is perfect, Britney must have known many of her audience is heartbroken gay men. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif