Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

11 hours ago, JonJon92 said:

I still can’t get over the beautiful shoot they did with David.... imagine if this was the shoot and they used the make me video.. glory era could’ve really been something else. I love it. Not critiquing her because I know now more than ever she’s going through and has been going through a lot. It just makes me wonder what happened to the era and what could’ve been different chart wise/era wise had the original art direction been kept.

I was literally OBSESSED with the artwork for Make Me and BHS shots of the shoot.. The aesthetic really suited an older, mature Britney but still stunning and making good vibey music. For me, they really missed the mark by not including Mood Ring. Its a career highlight and it could of been a nice little hit. Swimming in the Stars sounds like a more ethereal Mood Ring so i am absolutely hyped to hear it. But i’ll be only using the leak. I’ll buy once shes free. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Some sources are saying she's releasing it tonight or tomorrow night? And other sources are saying the 25th (2 weeks after the 11/11 pre-order went live). Do we have a concrete date?

Hmm who knows. I guess we’ll have to see what happens at midnight EST?

• Love 1
On 11/13/2020 at 3:51 PM, David Rose said:

how has this not leaked yet? back in my day ( #oldman ) once a snippet dropped you could be damn sure a full leak was soon to follow

That snippet was provided by Urban on the instagram stories, so it wasn't a "leak". 

Expect this in 2 weeks, if we're lucky, a leak next week. 

• Love 2
On 11/12/2020 at 8:57 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Some sources are saying she's releasing it tonight or tomorrow night? And other sources are saying the 25th (2 weeks after the 11/11 pre-order went live). Do we have a concrete date?

I heard it’s the 27th.. but I’m confused isn’t the vinyl in the stores? Has no one bought it and listened ?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I wonder if she’s going to say anything about the song or maybe even allude to it in a sassy insta video..  :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

That's what Im waiting to form an opinion about its release. If Britney throw some shade in the "Brit Brit style" I'll just download the song illegally and wont stream it at all :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Love 1