Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

11 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Then why does she need a business manager if the label is in charge of everything?

But let’s side step to the label!

So they get a free pass?

They are taking advantage of Britney while she’s in an abusive situation...

Imagine if they stood up and said “we stand by Britney and when she’s ready... we’re ready”

Where is their portion of the outrage???

oh wait there is none because

OmG NEW MuZIC 🥴

Britney has a contract with them which she has already been paid for and has certain guidelines about releases and I’m willing to bet she’s obligated to release something this year and that’s why they’re doing this song. Remember the rumor that they tried to get her to do a Christmas album....it’s probably because she’s suppose to have another album out by now per her contract. By releasing an old song they get their way and she gets her way because she didn’t have to work for the release. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

So Myah Marie just CONFIRMED on her IG Story that she is INDEED on the song. 

A fan contacted her and asked if she's on the song - her answer: 

"... and about your question. Yes I am indeed on that song which I had no information telling me that it would be released today!!!!" 

That was fake, she denied it 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
7 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Pretty sure they proclaimed themselves as being the "original Lou Taylor hater". ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

They were one of the first people talking about the conservatorship in a non-positive light. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

I've been hating on Lou M. Taylor since around this time...

https://www.today.com/popculture/spears-parents-say-dr-phil-violated-their-trust-wbna22570295

Back when Lou was plotting on doing an intervention with Britney on Dr. Phil's show...and then Lou lost her **** when Dr. Phil went and talked about plans for the show to the media and Britney caught wind of it.

https://ca.reuters.com/article/idUSN0742249820080107

Britney kicked Dr. Phil out of her hospital room...and it's been all downhill for Lou since then.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Why would you want to boycott a new single, when it clearly shows Britney breaking off the chains in her cover... I think this is more Britney getting more freedom little by little. I will support her new single. And although her father still is part of the conservatorship she also will benefit from it eventually when he is removed and the conservatorship is lifted. Now more than ever her fans can unite and support her and her music.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, giorgiorafael said:

Why would you want to boycott a new single, when it clearly shows Britney breaking off the chains in her cover... I think this is more Britney getting more freedom little by little. I will support her new single. And although her father still is part of the conservatorship she also will benefit from it eventually when he is removed and the conservatorship is lifted. Now more than ever her fans can unite and support her and her music.

Because it was approved for her dad to use money in Britney's estate to pay for a litigation team, this is one of the main reasons for the boycott. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Like 1

I still can’t get over the beautiful shoot they did with David.... imagine if this was the shoot and they used the make me video.. glory era could’ve really been something else. I love it. Not critiquing her because I know now more than ever she’s going through and has been going through a lot. It just makes me wonder what happened to the era and what could’ve been different chart wise/era wise had the original art direction been kept.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Disgusting. Her father and the whole team is completely disgusting. And misguiding people with that cover??? a complete insult to Britney and her fans. Do not support this buffoonery. Have patience, Britney will give us  new music  when the time is right. The only one gaining from this are UO, Jamie Spears and Tristar/LOUcifer 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Then why does she need a business manager if the label is in charge of everything?

But let’s side step to the label!

So they get a free pass?

They are taking advantage of Britney while she’s in an abusive situation...

Imagine if they stood up and said “we stand by Britney and when she’s ready... we’re ready”

Where is their portion of the outrage???

oh wait there is none because

OmG NEW MuZIC 🥴

That's what it is, but not only for Britney, actually they would love to see a popstar die, it's disgusting and wrong but... that means more money, because everyone would buy the best of record, a new record with leftovers and stuff like that, so yeah, they only care about the business, the problem with Britney is: Everybody does. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Did Britney acknowledge this bonus track in any way? I'm lost i can't go through all these pages:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Not as of yet. 

Guess if anything- she'll put something on her Insta story when it hits streaming services or whatever. But I wouldn't expect a huge push, given the nature of it's release (aka- it being a cutting room floor release & not a 'new single')

But we will see...

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Not as of yet. 

Guess if anything- she'll put something on her Insta story when it hits streaming services or whatever.

Are we truly expecting her to acknowledge this when she clearly said she wants out of the business? 

If anything related to this will be posted on her IG, that's sure not her writing. 

2 hours ago, giorgiorafael said:

Wait, what? Either her team has multiple accounts here or fans are simply lying to themselves with any possibly far fetched explanation why it’s ok. 

Its a FACT that Britney wants to stop being profitable until she’s free.

Can someone organize some kind of plan to boycott this song before its released? We need to spread the word. Most casual fans won’t know the whole story. How do we make it trend? 

• Love 1