Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

10 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

I *think the timeline is that it will be available for streaming two weeks after it’s AVAILABLE on vinyl.

It would make no sense to run this exclusive vinyl promo just to release the stream before you can even get the vinyl. 

Hmm really? I feel like it was confirmed somewhere it’s coming to streaming at the end of the month. 

• Super Mods

INB4 this song is better thank 90% of Glory :orangu_orangutan_ape: Glory, although a great album, aged horribly, while SITS sounds like it could be released in 2020 without a problem :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Her ******* team is so ******* incapable, they're only good for money-stealing and thats it, incapable ****es :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Like 1

I don't think this is for the GP. 

In my opinion, it's just to tide the fans over after a surprising response, supporting Mood Ring.  

Although radio station in Scotland just spoke about it 5 minutes ago. They played Toxic (of course) then the dj was like 'and we have new Britney coming few weeks and the snippet sounded really decent'. Nearly fell off my seat.

Dead Falling Down GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I don't think this is for the GP. 

In my opinion, it's just to tide the fans over after a surprising response, supporting Mood Ring.  

Although radio station in Scotland just spoke about it 5 minutes ago. They played Toxic (of course) then the dj was like 'and we have new Britney coming few weeks and the snippet sounded really decent'. Nearly fell off my seat.

Dead Falling Down GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

I wish they bothered putting Mood Ring (By Demand) as a B-Side and made the record 7'' (to make it more affordable)

On 11/18/2020 at 4:54 PM, Alexanda said:

Not only Britney Jean, she did Femme Fatale and Circus (the song) as well and listen to "I feel the adrenaline moving..." part til the chorus starts, i can clearly hear her voice. 

She did backgroundvocals... but: 

02:20 and 12:50 for example, not Britney at all?

04:35 is really brave tbh Claude Kelly is so talented. 

This is the first time I heard this stripped edit. Now ill always notice it. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

On 11/11/2020 at 5:08 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

The only one who brokered this deal was RCA, at the end of the day they control her music! 

Interesting... new trademark documents state:

Registrant (Jamie) has continued to use the mark (Britney Spears) to release new music as recently as May 2020 (mood ring). 

Are you trying to trick me friend?

😉

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’m so confused... I’ve seen that the song is going to be out November 27th on iTunes, but that it’s also only going to be available digitally two weeks after the vinyl is released? Can someone clarify? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Vinyls are being shipped January 2021, Billboard claims the song will be released on streaming services on 27th November - there has been no official confirmation as far as i'm aware that it'll be released on the 27th.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Vinyls are being shipped January 2021, Billboard claims the song will be released on streaming services on 27th November - there has been no official confirmation as far as i'm aware that it'll be released on the 27th.

Thank you!! :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1