Jamie-Lynn's first public hearing as trustee of SJB (Britney's trust for her assets pre-conservatorhsip) is on November 2nd

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its disgusting all of these people think they deserve a say in Britney's money! Everyone gets a say but Britney apparently. 

Jamie Lynn needs to be booted ASAP. She is compromised. I'm so over these peoples entitlement to HER hard earned money.

Everyone can talk about Britneys cship but the person whos under it.

Everyone can have a say about her money but the person who earned it.

Its like they really think they own her and her money. Shes just a "little sick girl" who can work for these people, making them millions she cant control.

I dont think any of them thinks about her well being before her fortune. They all act as if they had smt to do with her money and success. Its beyond disgusting. Britney is surrounded by trashy shady and horrible people. What the **** did she do to deserve a family like this. 

Just now, Bundy said:

Its like they really think they own her and her money. Shes just a "little sick girl" who can work for these people, making them millions she cant control.

I dont think any of them thinks about her well being before her fortune. They all act as if they had smt to do with her money and success. Its beyond disgusting. Britney is surrounded by trashy shady and horrible people. What the **** did she do to deserve a family like this. 

I don't know, to be honest. But they're all guilty of human rights violation. Britney is an almost 40 year old toddlers in tiaras cast member. Its really sick.

I would be LIVID if my entire family had a say in how I spent my money and what to do with my bank accounts.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
59 minutes ago, misslyss26 said:

Has anybody seen the movie Knives Out? Britney’s family reminds me a lot of the family in that movie, they’re a bunch of vultures after her money. 

I watched it and its quite good! It stars Britneys future hubby Chris Evans :neydedance_purple:

They are probably like that, its so funny how they seem so worried about HER trust, yet the person whos under a cship and would die without one is living pretty far from them with securities and who knows who else. It doesnt make sense, does It?

10 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't know, to be honest. But they're all guilty of human rights violation. Britney is an almost 40 year old toddlers in tiaras cast member. Its really sick.

I would be LIVID if my entire family had a say in how I spent my money and what to do with my bank accounts.

"Britney u can work, its good for u bc it keeps ur mind busy, but ure not good enough to have a say about the money u earned it. U will work and then we'll all fight for ur money :)"

This is so ******* bs, I dont understand how the court can continue acting like this is normal when there are lawyers and lawyers saying how unusual her situation is. 

Im so sick of this situation already, I dont know how she copes with it for 12 years already. 

Imagine asking peoples permission all the time about everything and living with a ******* allowance when u have been rich by ur own since u were like 16 years old. Her family are not only disgusting people, but a bunch of lunatics as well.

17 minutes ago, Bundy said:

"Britney u can work, its good for u bc it keeps ur mind busy, but ure not good enough to have a say about the money u earned it. U will work and then we'll all fight for ur money :)"

This is so ******* bs, I dont understand how the court can continue acting like this is normal when there are lawyers and lawyers saying how unusual her situation is. 

Im so sick of this situation already, I dont know how she copes with it for 12 years already. 

Imagine asking peoples permission all the time about everything and living with a ******* allowance when u have been rich by ur own since u were like 16 years old. Her family are not only disgusting people, but a bunch of lunatics as well.

Her situation is so sad :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I hope to god she is free one day soon.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

Her situation is so sad :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I hope to god she is free one day soon.

I feel the same way. I watched that 'an icon ruined by fame' doc yday and I almost cried on the Lucky part. I have been a Britney fan since I was a child and it makes me so sad to see old interviews knowing what her life is now. Everyone just did her wrong. I feel so sorry for her. I wish I could really help her break free from these monsters, take her to therapy so she could realize that shed be better without them in her life. They arent a family, they are leeches. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

It’s actually really sad. I just hope... somehow she can find a group of ppl to love her for her. Not just fans... she needs real ppl who will love her and stand by her. I always for years thought her family was so supportive.. the first time I ever remember thinking otherwise was when vh1 aired that documentary “the secret childhood of Britney Spears”, that alone made me open my eyes..... I was just so shocked at how yes Britney may have wanted to be a performer her whole life, but that her family particularly her mother had really pushed her into certain things, including sexualizing her at such a young age. I just hope one day Britney gets the real love she deserves. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1