Jamie-Lynn's first public hearing as trustee of SJB (Britney's trust for her assets pre-conservatorhsip) is on November 2nd

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

4 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

What does this lean? Do they want to transfer the money from the trust to another account? If so I can't believe it. Britney did this to protect her sons. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Is this Jamie-Lynn fighting for a company associated to Lou Taylor to be able to deposit funds from Britney's trust or am I interpreting this wrong?:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I believe this means that juno is trying to move the money to stonebridge, a company that Loucifer has ties to even though they are claiming that it's independent. We already know that Sam is aware that this connection exists since he already hinted at it twice in previous petitions. But also let's not forget that Lou Taylor's company increased 600 million $ in capital this year so that money might have already been moved.

Spoiler

Allegedly obvi :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 6
14 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I believe this means that juno is trying to move the money to stonebridge, a company that Loucifer has ties to even though they are claiming that it's independent. We already know that Sam is aware that this connection exists since he already hinted at it twice in previous petitions. But also let's not forget that Lou Taylor's company increased 600 million $ in capital this year so that money might have already been moved.

Reveal hidden contents

Allegedly obvi :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Yeah this problematic. Hopefully more info drops. I can’t believe James and Lou Taylor have put JL in this position. Yes she is the youngest. However petitioning to move Britney’s money is highly questionable at this time. 
I hope there is a response from Britney via Sam Ingham. He is on Lou Taylor’s neck atm. 

• Love 4