Jamie-Lynn's first public hearing as trustee of SJB (Britney's trust for her assets pre-conservatorhsip) is on November 2nd

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Very busy to understand all its written. From the comments its a hearing about Jamie Lynn wanting to transfering the funds from the SJB trust Britney created to protect her money to be given to her kids when she passes to a completely private account held by one of Lou's companies? This is so ****ed up, its obvious they want to drain that money to disappearance while Bessemer isnt involved yet. 

That will lead to Britney having no money at all to pay for Ingham and Loeb & Loeb to assist her in having Bessemer as her conservator of the estate. Basically if Judge Penny aproves this its over, the people helping Britney will be forced to abandon the case due to no money being paid. That's why Bryan steped away and they inserted Jamie Lynn in this. She's the youngest and expected to outlive both Britney and Bryan. That's the only way to stop Britney from getting out ot the conservatorship *EVER*.  Im out of words right now..... This family is vile and that was always their plan. That's why they keep saying Britney is the "family business".

For the love of God, Penny. Dont fail Britney :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Very busy to understand all its written. From the comments its a hearing about Jamie Lynn wanting to transfering the funds from the SJB trust Britney created to protect her money to be given to her kids when she passes to a completely private account held by one of Lou's companies? This is so ****ed up, its obvious they want to drain that money to disappearance while Bessemer isnt involved yet. 

That will lead to Britney having no money at all to pay for Ingham and Loeb & Loeb to assist her in having Bessemer as her conservator of the estate. Basically if Judge Penny aproves this its over, the people helping Britney will be forced to abandon the case due to no money being paid. That's why Bryan steped away and they inserted Jamie Lynn in this. She's the youngest and expected to outlive both Britney and Bryan. That's the only way to stop Britney from getting out ot the conservatorship *EVER*.  Im out of words right now..... This family is vile and that was always their plan. That's why they keep saying Britney is the "family business".

This is exactly why I still buy Britney stuff. In the end, they can't hide the money coming in and it goes to Britney to fight this mess. We don't want her to not have money to fight.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

It doesn’t work that way sweetheart, bless your ❤️. The money Britney has from the Conservatorship is still hers, even tho Jamie looks over it he can’t denied paying for Britney lawyers. I mean the Judge is in charge really. She can take that away from Jamie if she wanted, so don’t think that

14 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

This is exactly why I still buy Britney stuff. In the end, they can't hide the money coming in and it goes to Britney to fight this mess. We don't want her to not have money to fight.

She’s in the court of law, the judge makes the decision not Jamie when it comes to paying for lawyers. In this situation she’s the head person in charge. Jamie wouldn’t dare cross the judge. If the judge approved Britney to have lawyers than so be it

6 hours ago, JonJon92 said:

It’s actually really sad. I just hope... somehow she can find a group of ppl to love her for her. Not just fans... she needs real ppl who will love her and stand by her. I always for years thought her family was so supportive.. the first time I ever remember thinking otherwise was when vh1 aired that documentary “the secret childhood of Britney Spears”, that alone made me open my eyes..... I was just so shocked at how yes Britney may have wanted to be a performer her whole life, but that her family particularly her mother had really pushed her into certain things, including sexualizing her at such a young age. I just hope one day Britney gets the real love she deserves. 

Its ******* sad bc her own family isnt really by her side. They all live their lives in Louisiana and seem more worried about her money and controlling her. When I was young I thought Lynne was so supportive and that Jamie was so simple wanting to be away from the spotlight, how wrong I was. David Lachapelle said many years ago that Britney was pushed by her mom. Shes a stage mom. She sings and plays the piano and she never had the guts (and maybe star quality as well) to fulfill her dreams, so imo she tried to live that thru Britney. Shes like those frustrated parents who couldnt be smt and made their kids to be that for them. I think maybe Britney wanted to perform but not like this, not like she has to do tô support her whole family all her life.  They seem a lot like the Phoenix family who were broke and put River to sing and act since he was a kid to pay their bills. It was too much for him, all the responsibilities he had since he was a child and the fact he knew he couldnt drop his acting career bc many people depended on it. 

I also hope someday Britney gets rid of her family and is surrounded by people like Paris Hilton who seems to like her for her and doesnt need her money. Its so sad how Britney has been surrounded by leeches all her life, including her own family. 

6 hours ago, Richyroyal1 said:

Does anyone understand what this is?  Like is this just a trust that can't be touched for her kids, or was this outside if the c-ship so they could drain it?  Is this why she only has 56 million in the c-ship when we all know she should have so much more- this is all so weird.

I think it has no ties with the cship and thats why no one knows how much money is in it. It was supposed to be for her kids, but it seems quite sus that Juno Lou is trying to move the trust to a company that has/had ties with Lou Taylor of all people. 

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Cap and I are doing great, thank you very much. She can have Thor. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Haha no, u can have Thor :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

After the K-Fedes, Sams and Adnans in her life, she deserves nothing less than Chris Evans :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: