Jamie-Lynn's first public hearing as trustee of SJB (Britney's trust for her assets pre-conservatorhsip) is on November 2nd

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

6 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Imagine having your younger sister whom you helped raise overseeing your money? Britney needs to free herself from them. 

Britney changed her diapers and feed her. Made it possible that she could live in a huge mansion and traveled the world. Meets every person she wants too. Bought her everything. Now, this is the thank.:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:   Look at this.Like a second mother:

jamie-lynn-spears-9-435.jpg

• Like 2
15 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Wait she was on Instagram live ughhh why didn't I see I would have spammed those comments and made sure she knew how much she was looking like colon spears nowadays :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I know you’re joking and I can’t stand her, but let’s focus on the facts and #freebritney rather than her looks. She seems like a terrible person but that’s still pretty low...

I also want to give her the benefit of the doubt that she isn’t a bad person, but just very manipulated by Jamie and Loucifer. Maybe somehow we can get through to her and make her see how horrible she is to her sister. She probably won’t listen to those who just call her ugly... At the end of the day we need more and more people on a Britney’s side so that she finally gets a chance to recover and live a real life.