Britney Spears shows off new bikini collection

Her body looks amazing. But these post not doing any favor to her. It's seems like she has too much energy. She doesn't know what to do with her energy. I believe that her medication causing this weird posts. We can act like she is just being authentic herself and yeah she was always goofy. But now It's not same. Something off. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 7

There’s nothing wrong with this post and the red one looked great. All the armchair psychologists need to get a life.

I’m pretty sure a judge can’t strip a person of all their rights based on Instagram unless that person is committing a crime and Britney isn’t, so the ones concerned about that can calm down. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

She looks great and like she’s having fun and being goofy, I honestly don’t get why people think this video is concerning AT ALL. 

I think this is the first time that she seems to be really having a fun time in an Instagram video.

12 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

She looks great and like she’s having fun and being goofy, I honestly don’t get why people think this video is concerning AT ALL. 

It’s not concerning whatsoever, she genuinely looks like she’s enjoying herself. But the sad reality is that since she had a bad year 12 years ago, she will forever be judged by it. Even if she gets her freedom, we will most likely still see comments like that.

• Like 2

I feel like people ask if shes okay not because of the videos but it's her face it just looks off like worn or not there it's hard to explain. You can see the forced personality and it comes of so bad. She should not have ever had that work done, I swear that's the problem it makes her look so weird like completely different. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Her being goofy and smiling gives you anxiety?

She seem happy and like she’s having fun, people need to chill with these sorts of comments (I’m not directing this just at you)

I just feel like no matter what she does because of her past people are always going to bring her down or make her look bad.

She’s such a sweet person and it hurts to think she sees such negative comments, as she’s so precious and deserves the world.

Absolutely... Walking in and out of a frame at that speed, and you constantly trying to understand what's going on... Has her outfit changed yet, why is she doing this on the first place etc etc... Its anxiety inducing. Don't try and make it sound like I'm calling her a bad person or something when I'm not :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 3