Jamie Lynn Spears in Nylon

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

10 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Regarding Dan where there is smoke there is fire. 

But there are people speculating that he is Maddy's real dad and this has been rumored for decades to the point that people believe it as if it were 100% true.

That part of the rumors I believe is false. That baby looks exactly like Casey Alridge. That doesn't mean Dan Schneider isn't a ******* creep tho!

Maybe he was creeping her out (no matter of how shady she seems now, I feel bad for her If he was a perv towards her) so there were stories and people started the rumours about Maddie. 

I think Maddie looks more like Lynne. Shes such a cute child, too bad her parents are *********. 

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Maybe he was creeping her out (no matter of how shady she seems now, I feel bad for her If he was a perv towards her) so there were stories and people started the rumours about Maddie. 

I think Maddie looks more like Lynne. Shes such a cute child, too bad her parents are *********. 

10027900-6723437-image-a-65_155063217236

3851_320.jpg

I don't know...to me she looks just her dad! I don't see Lynn in there at all.

Personally I don't believe Dan would have gone for someone who had a big sister on Britney's calibre. I feel like he'd probably go for a "star" that he created, as sick as it sounds. Britney was very powerful in the early 2000s.

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

10027900-6723437-image-a-65_155063217236

3851_320.jpg

I don't know...to me she looks just her dad! I don't see Lynn in there at all.

Personally I don't believe Dan would have gone for someone who had a big sister on Britney's calibre. I feel like he'd probably go for a "star" that he created, as sick as it sounds. Britney was very powerful in the early 2000s.

The last pic. I can see Lynne in her, but yeah, maybe she looks like her dad as well. 

Britney would destroy his *** in a sec. I hope this creepy pays someday if he really did smt to poor kids. 

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its heavily rumored he is part of what contributed to Amanda Byne's breakdown. That in my opinion was scarier and more tragic than Britneys. Amanda has truly never been the same.

Sadly Britney right now is as concerning as Amanda. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its heavily rumored he is part of what contributed to Amanda Byne's breakdown. That in my opinion was scarier and more tragic than Britneys. Amanda has truly never been the same.

I never heard that before. So the rumour is he abused her ********? I feel so sorry for her! 

Just now, Bundy said:

I never heard that before. So the rumour is he abused her ********? I feel so sorry for her! 

Obviously this is all allegedly, but she "grew up" in Nickelodeon studios. And I believe the Amanda show was created by Dan Schneider. This was before all his "huge hits" for the channel like Drake and Josh, Icarly, Victorious, etc etc etc. She would be his "original doll."

https://meaww.com/amanda-bynes-mental-breakdown-dan-schneider

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

There has been talk for years that he ******** abused her. She kept it together for so long as most abuse victims do and then you just completely snap and lose it. Her breakdown came fast and she has never been the same since that happened. It's really sad. And then there's the possibility that her parents knew about it and took a pay from him, which is why she hates her parents allegedly.

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Does he still work? Did he do smt to Amanda? 

He was fired from Nickelodeon, and doesn't currently work for any networks. Sorry if this was answered already. It seems like he does want to be part of the Zoey reboot but that could be the legal things they are trying to work through first.