Jamie Lynn Spears in Nylon

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Just now, Slayer said:

Oh poor Jamie-Lou being hounded by paparazzi, she's had such a hard life

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Watch her drop when she yelled at that Karen 13 years ago

i sToOd uP fOR mY sIStEr wHeN nO oNe eLsE dID, wHo WaS hErE fIrSt BeFoRe AnYoNe eLsE 

at the same time she pretends theres no FreeBritney or Britney fighting against her dad on court. 

:clown_meme__makeup_green: at best.

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She thinks shes a star on her own the same way Bryan thinks we are Spears family's fans and they think the Britney Brand is a Spears family business. Shes delusional like the rest of her trashy family :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Well there you have it folks :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I asked you answered :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Jamie Lynn is a truly despicable being, but what kind of person and sister is she?
Your sister is in an impressive legal battle and you are the idiot in the fashion editions!
And one thing stops selling how poor you are because you got pregnant, that you got pregnant because you were irresponsible and your parents gave you zero *** education.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jamie Lynn Spears is featured in Nylon. She talks about the Zoey 101 reboot. 

jl-nylon.jpg.ef394f7e584efa3749611b122911748a.jpg

Related:

Jordan did you read the article? The article hints at them wanting to do a reboot.

There's so far no confirmed reboot, this materialised as a music video that is viewable for $20. 

Remember, this was the mid-aughts. Young stars, some still on the payrolls at Nickelodeon and Disney, were the focus of a new kind of media storm. This was the era of late-night Les Deux ambushes and up-skirt paparazzi shots, with Spears’ sister at the very center of it all. Jamie Lynn herself was never the type to be underage and stumbling out of nightclubs — Google “Jamie Lynn Spears 2005” and you’ll mostly get pictures of her from the Kids' Choice Awards — but still, the pressure and paparazzi witch hunt were very much there.

You know, I feel like this article was always full of subtle shade like this. I really do believe Jamie Lynn feels she is better than her sister. Britney really needs to wear some evil eye repellant jewelry.

• Love 1
  • Like 4