Jamie Lynn Spears in Nylon

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

5 minutes ago, Dirk said:

not even britney complains about paparazzis like she does lol

Yet she loves to post their pics on her annoying account to pretend shes a real star like her sister :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

3 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Lou is going to have her hands full trying to sell it. Remember the failed TLC pilot? Jamie Lynn just isn’t that interesting without Britney attached to it. 

I didn’t know they tried to sell that as a show! In that show they made out it was her first performance at the Opry but it was actually her third and nobody had even noticed. She speaks in that pilot about her new album coming out, which never did.

But now, How are they selling access to a music video for $20, during a pandemic for someone who isn’t even famous. It would be more dignified to set up a go fund me. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I didn’t know they tried to sell that as a show! In that show they made out it was her first performance at the Opry but it was actually her third and nobody had even noticed. She speaks in that pilot about her new album coming out, which never did.

But now, How are they selling access to a music video for $20, during a pandemic for someone who isn’t even famous. It would be more dignified to set up a go fund me. 

It was shopped to all the reality networks and tlc was the only one to bite. The ratings were not good so nothing came of it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, LELE said:

'' I got very insecure about a lot of things, especially in young Hollywood''

i dont remember any magazine cover calling Jamie Lynn  member of ''young Hollywood'' or endless red carpet photos and tv shows talking about Jamie Lynn  the new member of '' young hollywood'' or her being  surrounded by ''famous and talented young stars hollywood'' :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

She was famous but not at the level she suggest.

She thinks she was Millie Bob Brown of the 2000s or smt.

Not trying be mean rn, I swear, but whoever styled Jamie Lynn for this photoshoot must have a vendetta against her. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:Those clothes look terrible and even worse on her.  Soo unflattering. WTF is this lewk???:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

And btw how many more “Reintroducing Jamie Lynn Spears” features is she going to have in a lifetime?? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: She was reintroduced when she tried to be a country singer but that didn’t work out. Then Jamie Lynn was reintroduced again went she started “acting” on Sweet Magnolias (awful show!!). Now here we go again... another reintroduction. Is this how her team plans to draw back the old Zoey fans and younger generation to watch the reboot? How is she appealing to the public I mean I just idgi.:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Last thing. The video of her at the end of Nylon’s story... CRINGE!! :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:Sorry guys but Jamie Lou has ZERO presence, charisma or personality on camera (or off). She also looks stiff, uncomfortable and like she hates it. She still benefits from Britney’s  name and her hard work. That’s literally the only reason why anyone ever bothered to give her a show on television at all. Tbh her music was decent so she should’ve stayed in Nashville to try to make something of her music career. JL lacks drive and hustle. But at least she has a choice and the freedom to do what she wants in her life.

#FreeBritney 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2