Jamie Lynn Spears in Nylon

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

On 10/19/2020 at 5:17 PM, MyahJeanSpears said:

You know, I feel like this article was always full of subtle shade like this. I really do believe Jamie Lynn feels she is better than her sister. Britney really needs to wear some evil eye repellant jewelry.

Shes a jealous **** and we been knew. I bet she feels superior to Britney thinking at least she has her freedom, "lucidity", her daughters, trashy husband and parents on her side no matter what. She couldnt never top Britneys fame, money and success and beauty (even tho she used to say shed like to be like Britney but better), so she feels better about her pathetic self siding with her dad and Lou while Britney fights for her freedom. U know, a sister who took this brat on her tours and gave her everything, who would shoot Lucky in just two days bc JL had some **** going on in her school, who said the best day of her life was when her baby sister was born, who defended her when she was bullying her co star and even gave her a ******* career putting her on FTMOMBH, Crossroads and Pepsi commercials before Nickelodeon would even give her a role on All That. 

5 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Wait. She's also releasing Follow Me as a single, according to Billboard. The Zoey 101 theme tune that Britney co-wrote. 

Has it been updated for 2020? 

Either way, I can't. 

Yes, it’s an updated hillbillie swamp remix. Maddie mixed it for her in between driving heavy atv’s and shooting animals dead on the property of the home that Britney built for her ungrateful family before even buying one for herself. 

• Haha 7
2 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Good article and great pics. Honestly I'm excited for Follow Me to be released lol I always wanted that song bc Britney co-wrote it. I don't care what anyone says, I've always liked JL. 

Maybe there’s a Jamie Lynn forum you can join instead. Good luck finding one. Bye

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Wait. She's also releasing Follow Me as a single, according to Billboard. The Zoey 101 theme tune that Britney co-wrote. 

Has it been updated for 2020? 

Either way, I can't. 

This article doesn’t confirm a reboot is happening at all, it just confirms a music video for the theme song.

they mention a reboot is in the works... but she’s also said she’s been releasing an album ‘soon’ since 2013 but no word yet.

the fact they’re charging $20 for access to a video is clear that there’s no reboot yet, they’re either making a buck or trying to get money for a pilot to sell to a network

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

This article doesn’t confirm a reboot is happening at all, it just confirms a music video for the theme song.

they mention a reboot is in the works... but she’s also said she’s been releasing an album ‘soon’ since 2013 but no word yet.

the fact they’re charging $20 for access to a video is clear that there’s no reboot yet, they’re either making a buck or trying to get money for a pilot to sell to a network

Lou is going to have her hands full trying to sell it. Remember the failed TLC pilot? Jamie Lynn just isn’t that interesting without Britney attached to it. 

• Like 3