Trump on Biden if elected: "he'll listen to the scientists"

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Trump tried taking a dig at Biden at his campaign rally in Nevada on Sunday, saying if Biden were elected President, he'd listen to the scientists. 

The same scientists who mocked him for locking the borders months before other countries, potentially (and probably) saving hundreds of thousands of lives? The same scientists who said "go out and about your business into New York City, San Francisco, etc.."? The same scientists who mocked the mask wearing, then recommended it, then said shut down the country, then said open it up, then said shut it down again?

Oh right. Yeah. Those "scientists". lol. Ya'll kill me.

nene leakes no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

I'm not American nor do I support Trump, but the man really has a point?

I mean, the WHO and scientists in all the countries have literally no idea what they're doing/saying and are giving so many mixed signals that the public is not confused, it's mind****ked.

• First they said masks can't protect you, then they said they can, then they said they can but only to an extent.
  • First they said don't close the borders, then closed it all, then demanded for their opening, just to close them again
  • In 90% of the countries, scientists say to wear a mask on the streets, but not in a restaurant when you're eating, I mean, what????

Regardless of politics, I think it is quite obvious that scientists either have no idea what they're doing, which in a way does make them lose a lot of integrity, or they are blindly following the rules imposed by the WHO too much, which has obviously been taken over by people trying to profit off the entire pandemic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I mean, the WHO and scientists in all the countries have literally no idea what they're doing/saying and are giving so many mixed signals that the public is not confused, it's mind****ked.

• First they said masks can't protect you, then they said they can, then they said they can but only to an extent.
  • First they said don't close the borders, then closed it all, then demanded for their opening, just to close them again
  • In 90% of the countries, scientists say to wear a mask on the streets, but not in a restaurant when you're eating, I mean, what????

Regardless of politics, I think it is quite obvious that scientists either have no idea what they're doing, which in a way does make them lose a lot of integrity, or they are blindly following the rules imposed by the WHO too much, which has obviously been taken over by people trying to profit off the entire pandemic. 

1. They said masks can't protect you because at least in my country it was out of stock, basically they did nothing! Even in the past, they made huge mistakes, because in my country it was planned that they talk about such pandemic in 2012, nothing happened.

2. But in my eyes, the real reason for the us-numbers is the health insurance, which is so much different in the us, i never had to pay anything for this.

3. Depends on the country, i guess, i don't need to wear them in the streets, just in public transportation and supermarkets, restaurants not really all the time, but you have to leave your adress there, just in case. School? Nope, only when someone leaves the classrom

• Super Mods
42 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I get what you are saying but it is part of the process just the same as the medical field, there's always gonna be trial and error but we won't learn if nothing is done. This caught everyone by surprise it's not like they are prepared for this thing just like the rest of us, it's not like they are just spinning around in their chairs doing nothing. That's what scientist do, experiment and research.

the problem is people resisting and always wanting to go against the grain, I mean while everyone was in quarantine people were *****ing about how they can't eat out or how they can't go to bars or going out when they aren't supposed to. I mean people freaking out and doing their own thing isn't helping either.

• Like 2

People in here keep saying a complete lockdown doesn't work... It did for MANY other countries lmao. The issue we had is that we didn't do a proper lock down. Certain places enforced it, and others didn't. During our 'lockdown' there was tons of people still out partying and not caring. We had a president who pretty much said its like the common cold and nothing to worry about, instead of reacting similarly to China, Italy etc and actually LOCKING THE **** DOWN. If they can roll out the tanks and military type **** for protests and enforcing those curfews, they should have kept the same type of energy to enforce a lockdown. It would have been extreme, but it would have taken our numbers down and kept them down enough to contain the situation more than we did. 

I also think its unfair to go after scientists, doctors etc when they were learning about COVID19 and ways to handle it in real time. So yeah, they are going to at first give instruction that they think is wise, and maybe go back and adjust thing as time goes on. That is normal. Results are what matters, and looking at all the other places in the world that actually took things seriously shows what could have been possible. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I get what you are saying but it is part of the process just the same as the medical field, there's always gonna be trial and error but we won't learn if nothing is done. This caught everyone by surprise it's not like they are prepared for this thing just like the rest of us, it's not like they are just spinning around in their chairs doing nothing. That's what scientist do, experiment and research.

the problem is people resisting and always wanting to go against the grain, I mean while everyone was in quarantine people were *****ing about how they can't eat out or how they can't go to bars or going out when they aren't supposed to. I mean people freaking out and doing their own thing isn't helping either.

I like your point of view and I do agree with you :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

2 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

People in here keep saying a complete lockdown doesn't work... It did for MANY other countries lmao. The issue we had is that we didn't do a proper lock down. Certain places enforced it, and others didn't. During our 'lockdown' there was tons of people still out partying and not caring. We had a president who pretty much said its like the common cold and nothing to worry about, instead of reacting similarly to China, Italy etc and actually LOCKING THE **** DOWN. If they can roll out the tanks and military type **** for protests and enforcing those curfews, they should have kept the same type of energy to enforce a lockdown. It would have been extreme, but it would have taken our numbers down and kept them down enough to contain the situation more than we did. 

I also think its unfair to go after scientists, doctors etc when they were learning about COVID19 and ways to handle it in real time. So yeah, they are going to at first give instruction that they think is wise, and maybe go back and adjust thing as time goes on. That is normal. Results are what matters, and looking at all the other places in the world that actually took things seriously shows what could have been possible. 

I mean you're right. My country (Serbia) had a very strong lockdown for nearly 3 months, and now, while the entire Europe is on fire again, we have only about 100+ cases per day. For comparison, Czech Republic which is about the same size as Serbia has over 8 000 cases per day :orangu_orangutan_ape:

46 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

I think you might wanna check how the lockdown was imposed in China and what everything happened during this time. Pretty sure you wouldn’t want anything like that where u are

• Super Mods
49 minutes ago, Puppy said:

aw thanks :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I guess I always I'm all about going with the flow :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I'm also a follower of Godney and her teachings and she always ridiculousthly understanding :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Same here queen. We have to follow the teachings of Godney, ,which means being understanding and trying to see the point of view of others all the time. It is truly a sign of high intelligence :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block