Trump on Biden if elected: "he'll listen to the scientists"

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

heard india is doing really really bad rn

scared for my elderly relatives and in general relatives that are ages 45+ (they live in new dehli)

how is it where u live

Yeah....1 million cases in India, i honestly do not have any hopes for India if i'm being honest, because with the pollution in India, its just giving another medium for the virus to spread.

I hope they stay safe. I am also praying for my relatives. Its a scary situation now.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah....1 million cases in India, i honestly do not have any hopes for India if i'm being honest, because with the pollution in India, its just giving another medium for the virus to spread.

I hope they stay safe. I am also praying for my relatives. Its a scary situation now.

ugh again i feel it has to do with the government and the people's lack of care for the virus, similarly to the US, now this a bit more scary when it comes to India as it does not have as many resources as lets say the US that can be spread out to all the rural areas, on top of that it is highly populated so that is another factor. I fear that this winter india will take over in lead coronavirus cases

i mean just a week back my cousins friend had a whole wedding! can u believe that? my cousin only went to the outdoor small brunch that happened the day after but still, thats so bad 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ugh again i feel it has to do with the government and the people's lack of care for the virus

For sure. People are taking this virus with a grain of salt, this is why we are suffering so much. Malls are opened, street food is still being sold, people are still going out...the ignorance is really scary.

5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I fear that this winter india will take over in lead coronavirus cases

MTE. Even i feel that the US situation would be better in the future, but idk how coronavirus will take over Winter in India, considering that it thrives in very cold places.

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i mean just a week back my cousins friend had a whole wedding! can u believe that? my cousin only went to the outdoor small brunch that happened the day after but still, thats so bad 

Yeah, Indian weddings are VERY extravagant and expensive and i dont see it as times to get married because there r already huge problems. It truly is not the right thing to do.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Just Because said:

10 hours ago, Adan695 said:

I think it’s just a mixture of everything, I feel like politics have really affected how they are having to handle this pandemic as well. We are at a point here in America where everything is drowned out with politics and any minor “inconvenience” is considered a violation of rights and a push for “communism”. 

Seriously though, I can't believe Americans are still falling for the communism story even decades after the cold war? Russia is literally not even a communistic country anymore :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: There's like maybe 3 countries in the world that are "communistic" on paper, but really they are totalitarian (China, North Korea and Cuba I think); there's virtually nothing communistic about them. Why are Americans still falling for this BS story?

3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ugh again i feel it has to do with the government and the people's lack of care for the virus, similarly to the US, now this a bit more scary when it comes to India as it does not have as many resources as lets say the US that can be spread out to all the rural areas, on top of that it is highly populated so that is another factor. I fear that this winter india will take over in lead coronavirus cases

I heard of a wedding that was supposed to take place in US with 10 000 people invited? Who even does that in a time like this? And in the jewish community that already have a lot of cases? 

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Seriously though, I can't believe Americans are still falling for the communism story even decades after the cold war? Russia is literally not even a communistic country anymore :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: There's like maybe 3 countries in the world that are "communistic" on paper, but really they are totalitarian (China, North Korea and Cuba I think); there's virtually nothing communistic about them. Why are Americans still falling for this BS story?

It’s one of many scare tactics used by these right wing conspiracy theory groups

• Love 1
On 10/20/2020 at 11:36 AM, Intheblue said:

I guess you can call these alternative facts but during this pandemic - 

220,000 people died.

He called it a hoax.

He couldnt condemn the racist officers .. leading to mass protests.

He held super spreader events.

He got covid. 

He wants to take away the ACA.

He called Dr Fauci an idiot while twisting his words in a campaign ad that the Dr did not agree to. 

He is against masks.

He pulled out of the World Health Organization. 

He hasn’t figured out how to do a stimulus deal to save the economy and its people. 

He blamed it on immigrants, like he does all his problems. While the USA is built on immigrants. 

Herman Cain died after getting covid from one of his events.

He didn’t even care when his own son got the virus.

He didn’t get tested the day of the debate .. when he knew he may have had it and his family did not get tested nor wear masks.

anything else I’m missing ... 

Imagine someone listing every single salacious, negative, made-up headline about Britney that any major publication ran with in the last 20 years, because they knew people were thirsty enough to buy it.  That’s what you just did.

Your candidate doesn’t stand a chance. The polls are lying because the democrats will try to steal it with voter fraud like they always do, and these absurd polling numbers will be used to back up their denial of defeat.  But Trumps lead is so wide, it still won’t be enough.  Joe Biden is an agent of China and a serious pe**. Your support of him despite being a heinous criminal is a true display of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Imagine someone listing every single salacious, negative, made-up headline about Britney that any major publication ran with in the last 20 years, because they knew people were thirsty enough to buy it.  That’s what you just did.

Your candidate doesn’t stand a chance. The polls are lying because the democrats will try to steal it with voter fraud like they always do, and these absurd polling numbers will be used to back up their denial of defeat.  But Trumps lead is so wide, it still won’t be enough.  Joe Biden is an agent of China and a serious pe**. Your support of him despite being a heinous criminal is a true display of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

lol there’s actual video and audio of all these things, these aren’t made up.

Yes if a publication said Britney shaved her head in 2007 presented with actual video in images I would believe it . Just like I believe the statements Trump said listed out.

If you are able  to discredit which statements I listed out as false , id appreciate it .but what’s the point I guess cause there’s no sense in debate anymore right ?

The fact you think these are negative statements says a lot .  I’m glad you understand the term derangement . See you in two weeks when Biden wins, I hope you’re able to accept the outcome of the election 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block