Trump on Biden if elected: "he'll listen to the scientists"

3 hours ago, MikeSim said:

So yeah, they are going to at first give instruction that they think is wise, and maybe go back and adjust thing as time goes on. That is normal. Results are what matters, and looking at all the other places in the world that actually took things seriously shows what could have been possible. 

What other places in the world are you referencing specifically? We test more than any other country, with far more advanced tests, while also being home to nearly 400 million people, and therefore have the lowest mortality rate when all factors are considered. Italy, like you mentioned, boasts 60 million citizens to our 375 million. Of course things would be more easily "managed". And by the way, there isn't even proof that their totalitarian-esque lockdown produced the great results you're claiming. Even after all their mask wearing and locking down, as of today, they have more cases than they have had in months. 

Stop regurgitating CNN's talking points and provide some actual facts please. :)

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, GMFlop said:

Who actually here wants another full lockdown? I know I don't. 

There's no arguing with you because you're a Trumptard, but anyway. If it gets rid of the virus quicker and slows it down until we get a vaccine and makes less people die I am totally here for it. If the Scientists say we should, totally here for it.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

There's no arguing with you because you're a Trumptard, but anyway. If it gets rid of the virus quicker and slows it down until we get a vaccine and makes less people die I am totally here for it. If the Scientists say we should, totally here for it.

Yeah, Let's see how the economy will go then with people losing their jobs.

• Like 2

It’s not even what he said in this, to me to still see people here defend & support him makes me believe you guys are racist because he sure is. And he clearly shows that in the debates.

He has not once acknowledged that a woman was killed by the police in her sleep. She did nothing wrong but has defended the cop who did it :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

somethings he say I must admit I agree with but I can’t vote for somebody who doesn’t feel like I’m equal to them or feel as if I’m less than. His character is real mess up 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I’m honestly so scared for you Americans. I don’t know if they are trolling, but I’ve seen so many people posting #Trump2020 over Instagram. And now 50 Cent & Ice Cube have publicly endorsed him?? 

Praying for you guys .

50 Cent and Ice Cube must have seen the light. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

huh? I'm not here to convince you or explain you anything. I already gave my opinion, if you didn't get it it's because you don't want to. Like Trump.
You don't want to chat with people, you just want to pick up a fight.

You’re not expressing yourself well, you’re just listing things and contradicting yourself.  I’d love to chat but it doesn’t look like you’re prepared to back up your claims with a dialogue.

1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You’re not expressing yourself well, you’re just listing things and contradicting yourself.  I’d love to chat but it doesn’t look like you’re prepared to back up your claims with a dialogue.

"prepared to back up your claims", don't be cruel and demanding like that, this is just an online forum, I don't come here to be examined on rhetoric.
Besides, my point was perfectly clear... TRUMP is the one messing up with his discourse by randomly using words with broad meaning to confuse his audience, what is it that you don't understand about that?
The only thing you did was pick up one of my posts and share ONE comment by ONE democrat about ALL scientists to back up Trump's claims whaaaat? That's exactly what I was criticizing.
And I don't want to have a "dialogue" with someone that narrow-minded, it's a waste of time and energy. A dialogue should be the sharing of thoughts and experiences, not a pointless battle to prove the other wrong or to show how fantastic your clapbacks are:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: This is not Twitter, learn your social platforms. And stream Britney while you're at it.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I guess you can call these alternative facts but during this pandemic - 

220,000 people died.

He called it a hoax.

He couldnt condemn the racist officers .. leading to mass protests.

He held super spreader events.

He got covid. 

He wants to take away the ACA.

He called Dr Fauci an idiot while twisting his words in a campaign ad that the Dr did not agree to. 

He is against masks.

He pulled out of the World Health Organization. 

He hasn’t figured out how to do a stimulus deal to save the economy and its people. 

He blamed it on immigrants, like he does all his problems. While the USA is built on immigrants. 

Herman Cain died after getting covid from one of his events.

He didn’t even care when his own son got the virus.

He didn’t get tested the day of the debate .. when he knew he may have had it and his family did not get tested nor wear masks.

anything else I’m missing ... 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm not American nor do I support Trump, but the man really has a point?

I mean, the WHO and scientists in all the countries have literally no idea what they're doing/saying and are giving so many mixed signals that the public is not confused, it's mind****ked.

• First they said masks can't protect you, then they said they can, then they said they can but only to an extent.
  • First they said don't close the borders, then closed it all, then demanded for their opening, just to close them again
  • In 90% of the countries, scientists say to wear a mask on the streets, but not in a restaurant when you're eating, I mean, what????

Regardless of politics, I think it is quite obvious that scientists either have no idea what they're doing, which in a way does make them lose a lot of integrity, or they are blindly following the rules imposed by the WHO too much, which has obviously been taken over by people trying to profit off the entire pandemic. 

I think it’s just a mixture of everything, I feel like politics have really affected how they are having to handle this pandemic as well. We are at a point here in America where everything is drowned out with politics and any minor “inconvenience” is considered a violation of rights and a push for “communism”. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I’m honestly so scared for you Americans. I don’t know if they are trolling, but I’ve seen so many people posting #Trump2020 over Instagram. And now 50 Cent & Ice Cube have publicly endorsed him?? 

Praying for you guys .

If Biden gets in, the world should be scared.  China is coming for America. 

On 10/19/2020 at 3:50 PM, GMFlop said:

Who actually here wants another full lockdown? I know I don't. 

11 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Same here queen. We have to follow the teachings of Godney, ,which means being understanding and trying to see the point of view of others all the time. It is truly a sign of high intelligence :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

You rock! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block