Ariana Grande announces her 6th studio album to be released this month!

alexxxx

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Taylor Swift is barely promoting

This and the fact it made her break Whitney's spot of longest chartrunner on #1, best sold album of 2020, most streams on the first day, stayed 7 weeks on #1 and more is just crazy.

Her superpower is this huge I would never try to pick a fight with her cuz girl is almighty! 

• Love 4

I honestly still don't believe this. I can't even tell if she was serious or not with that tweet? To be honest, I thought it would have been a while before the next album, she seems to keep churning them out but oh well, there wasn't much to do this year so guess she used the lockdown to record. I hope it's as good as Thank U Next. I wasn't too big on Sweetener.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You never ask me about my music or my work tho:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'm so excited for you to hear the new record! This is a different sound. There are no 2.0s of my songs. All new. All fresh. Like me. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Hey! Not my fault your tongue's always down my throat when you see me.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: There's never time to get to that :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Hey! Not my fault your tongue's always down my throat when you see me. There's never time to get to that

EEEK! Don't try to turn this on me. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: I'm not able to talk about my music cause imagine trying to talk while a King Cobra is inside your mouth, touching that little dangly dang that's swinging at the back of my throat. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block